No announcement yet.

Graphics: Bitcoin Volatility Vs Other Assets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if we check out the last 6/8 months, there are very few Crypto Currencies standing near Bitcoin. The common ones that I can find is Ethereum and Dash, I know there might be others but these two are ones that is going strongly. I think if we see the growth then it’s fair to say that Bitcoin is too much ahead, but if we just look in actual percentage wise then Bitcoin is not exactly the boss instead Ethereum too is leading along side!

Comment

I don’t think any asset comes near Bitcoin in last 3 years and this year, it’s just criminal to even think about comparing other assets with Bitcoin.

I even say this Gold, as that too is really far behind in the play and it’s highly unlikely that we will see this change too much. It is likely that BTC will continue to lead the year as the BEST asset, as it’s already so far down the road.

Comment

Bitcoin is on the higher side on both ways. It is fast with climbing up and it’s fast going down as well, so it’s the reason why it might be too early to make the comparison. It’s no doubt that BTC is leading since last 3 years irrespective of the results. It is often surprising that Bitcoin has come so far where it has overtaken all major stuff like Gold as well. I personally like Crypto Currencies and keep it all good for me.

Comment

Bitcoin has always been very violate but the range its moving is something seriously incredible and I don’t think any asset has such movement.

At least, I haven’t seen in my life any Asset moving so rapidly with such range. This is really what makes BTC amongst the special stuff. It will be interesting where this lands in years to come but for now everything really looks good, but if it can hold is the different story altogether.

Comment

If we look at last 3 years then Bitcoin is just beyond anything else. But, if we just look at this year then not just BItcoin but stuff like Ethereum and Dash are super rocking and are better than Gold. I don’t think that was ever imagining years back. So, I believe these things are extremely surprising and taken altogether different route. It will be interesting where rest of the year goes from here.

Comment

It’s just not comparable at all. The difference is so much that often it’s embarrassing to even make the comparison. I am not really willing to do it because I know that the results are very much crystal clear.

One thing that I can guarantee about Bitcoin is that it’s not going to die down smoothly or rise slowly. Whatever is going to be happening, it’s going to be fast picture and that makes this so amazing.

Comment

Bitcoin has really surprised so many people out there, as really few years ago; it was very obvious for people to comment about BTC as not a great option and something that might just not lead us anywhere. But, see time changed rapidly and it’s the number one Asset and has gained monstrously, so it will be interesting if this can continue or not but so far, it has really gained unbelievable levels.

Comment

Working...
                X