This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphics: How Bitcoin Works, Check Out

Sharing a nice graphic explaining how Bitcoin.

This is an interesting graphic and I recommend all to see this.

Source - Twitter handle ipfconline1

I will be very honest, I wasn’t aware of how the mining works, but this graphic chart has just nailed it! So nicely explained I really like to thank the person who created this, it’s so good and explains things nicely.

Now, I am well aware of how this inning thing works…. I also like to thank you for sharing this, it’s so helpful. I will definitely suggest this to one and all, it’s just so precious.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander Bukarev View Post
      I will be very honest, I wasn’t aware of how the mining works, but this graphic chart has just nailed it! So nicely explained I really like to thank the person who created this, it’s so good and explains things nicely.

Now, I am well aware of how this inning thing works…. I also like to thank you for sharing this, it’s so helpful. I will definitely suggest this to one and all, it’s just so precious.
      I completely agree, the maker made a very useful chart. Thanks BTW

Comment

Originally posted by aayush-admin View Post
        Sharing a nice graphic explaining how Bitcoin.

This is an interesting graphic and I recommend all to see this.

Source - Twitter handle ipfconline1
        Good sharing! Good help for novice…

Comment

Nice share. It would surely help the newbies and even to those who have been in Bitcoin business for a while. It is always good to learn the basics and one must get it right so that a strong foundation can be laid. Pictorial representations are best as they help us in remembering things more easily compared to plain text. Learning & Teaching should be interactive so that it really helps to the intended cause and not just for show or something!

Comment

It is always good to know how things work so that one can have better understanding of the field. That way they would be aware of the pitfalls and things to avoid while using that service/product or the business as a whole!

Bitcoins is a relatively new field and many people don’t know much about it! So in such cases, if someone/something can explain them in a layman’s word, then it would be really good. Later they can build on this understanding.

Comment

It would really be helpful to those who want to understand how Bitcoins work and they would appreciate both the Bitcoins and the simple way of explanation. Guess others can’t see through it much! It is always good to know how things work to get an idea but since not everyone can know things too technical it is just a desirable factor. If you know more about Bitcoins ways of working then you can be saved from potential losses and access the risks properly!

Comment

With this image representation, Bitcoin working is no longer a mystery! At least people can get some idea which might help them appreciate the usefulness of Bitcoin.

One need not know everything about the Bitcoins though. As such, there is no harm in knowing this whereby people can tell others too about the workings and spread the message. With time more & more people are becoming aware and it is only a matter of time before everyone starts talking about it and even start using it!

Comment

It’s really nice to have such detailed thing, it really explains a lot and for newbies, it is important to understand the concept that Bitcoin works on, as that is what makes all the difference of the world. If we are not aware of the concept then we could see a lot of problems coming up, so need to be absolutely careful with how we handle it all because that is what will get us best results and will keep it easy.

Comment

Anyone really interested in working and making money through Crypto Currencies must understand Bitcoin very well and this explains a lot of things pretty nicely.

If we are not aware of the concept on which Bitcoin is working then we will have far too many problems and issues. But, if we understand the concept accurately then we go ahead well in long term and it will be really interesting where it all leads up for us.

Comment

Working...
                    X