Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graphics: Biggest Bitcoin Crashes Last 10 Years

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Graphics: Biggest Bitcoin Crashes Last 10 Years

    Sharing a great chart while Bitcoin price is making new highs.

    This one highlights all the Biggest Bitcoin Crashes in the Last 10 Years.

    Anyone of this caught you while buying???



    Source - Investoo.com

  • #2
    I just ask myself where i have been when all this happened! These times were ideal to jump into it! Unfortunately i miss out!

    Anyone created Time Travel Machine?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Vikas Kiles View Post
      I just ask myself where i have been when all this happened! These times were ideal to jump into it! Unfortunately i miss out!

      Anyone created Time Travel Machine?
      haha, no time machine for now :P

      Comment


      • #4
        It’s really amazing how many crashes we have seen yet Bitcoin always seem to find a way to get up and act like nothing happened!

        If Bitcoin was a cat, it would have been dead by now! Fortunately, it’s not and therefore, it seems like it will continue on this roller-coaster ride in future as well. It is something that often is said to be hard to handle, but it is also fair to say it opens great opportunities for all.

        Comment


        • #5
          Some of these crashes were fine, but some were seriously gigantic, so recovering from such point shows the character of Bitcoin and how much it is unaffected even if it goes deep down, it’s always coming up in better shape! Now, if you show this sort of chart one by one to any person who might not be into Bitcoin, he will say it’s done and dusted, but it has really went opposite with it reaching double to previous levels before crash.

          Comment


          • #6
            I am not following Bitcoin so deeply, so I really had no clue about so many crashes it had. Fortunately, I was not having it at high price at any time! I mean, it is easy walk into heart attack mode with such drops!

            Imagine having 50-100 BTC at 1k and see it dropping to $200-300! Pure way to get heart attack, but even happiness can give us that if we get it at $200-300 after crash and see it getting up to 1k again! That is heart-attack from happiness

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by aayush-admin View Post
              Sharing a great chart while Bitcoin price is making new highs.

              This one highlights all the Biggest Bitcoin Crashes in the Last 10 Years.

              Anyone of this caught you while buying???



              Source - Investoo.com
              Thanks for sharing it. Now after watching the list, I find it very interesting that there are at least 2 crashes EVERY YEAR! 2017 has just started, have we already seen any such crash? Maybe not exactly a crash, but the price went from 1150 to something like 750-800, so do we count that as crash? If not then should we expect to see 2 crashes happening during next 7-8 months? Too many questions while very few answers!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Andrey Tolstov View Post

                Thanks for sharing it. Now after watching the list, I find it very interesting that there are at least 2 crashes EVERY YEAR! 2017 has just started, have we already seen any such crash? Maybe not exactly a crash, but the price went from 1150 to something like 750-800, so do we count that as crash? If not then should we expect to see 2 crashes happening during next 7-8 months? Too many questions while very few answers!
                Lol, yes that is spot on. I seriously hope that history doesn’t repeat itself but there are signs that this could be happening.

                That drop you talking about should be sort of crash, as price indeed dropped massively but as we saw it picked up quickly as well. But I think that is something that has become norm now. It will crash, dip or struggle but eventually it will come up on top!

                Comment


                • #9
                  This Friday will be another time to watch closely, as there just might be another MINI crash. I think now people are ever ready than before. Now when we see the Bitcoin price dip, it is not seen as entirely negative part, but it is seen as opportunity to get into the mad ride, so many people are going to watch it extremely closely for various reasons! It will be interesting day ahead tomorrow.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Veronica Safronova View Post
                    This Friday will be another time to watch closely, as there just might be another MINI crash. I think now people are ever ready than before. Now when we see the Bitcoin price dip, it is not seen as entirely negative part, but it is seen as opportunity to get into the mad ride, so many people are going to watch it extremely closely for various reasons! It will be interesting day ahead tomorrow.
                    The price is now seen recovering from the $1130, but the downside pressure is not over yet in my opinion

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by aayush-admin View Post

                      The price is now seen recovering from the $1130, but the downside pressure is not over yet in my opinion
                      It just might be as the price is now back above $1200 and around $1250 as we speak, so maybe the turn is now and maybe next target is $1500?

                      This is the most exciting thing about Bitcoin, it changes direction in blink of an eye! But of course it is interesting till you are a spectator or till you already having it and the move is towards upward direction then it is definitely very cool!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This is seriously scary! The sort of drops that has come during last 10 years must have given heart-attack to many! Fortunately, I am not one in that list. If such crashes continue then I am sure there will be new insurance policy that is likely to come up for it! At least, we should have health insurance if we are willing to work on BTC, as that is only way we will be able to work with comfort.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Some of these crashes are definitely hair raising one. I think we need to get some clues out of these and make sure we understand the way BTC works, if anyone thinks that this sort of crashes are not going to come gain then it is absolutely wrong mindset.

                          I completely believe that we will see such drop soon, so we should always be alert to such happening and make sure we work on gaining as much as we can.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Interesting to note the sequences of event but guess this is for active traders or investors. But the traders who sold at the crash or before would have earned money! So investing or trading works both ways and is all about timing for entry and exit! One can’t be too rigid while investing which would be counter-productive over time. BTW, since Bitcoin is a relatively new currency, a crypto-currency at that, such events are quite expected but caution is recommended for the really serious investors as usual!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Although, it is fair to call these sort of crashes because it happened after certain event.

                              But if you notice and look closely on the chart, it is absolutely fair that such drops like 100-150 are absolutely too common and happens nearly every month once or even twice, so we got to be careful with what we call crash might not be exactly that. But then that is just my own view….

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X