Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of these crashes are jaw dropping! I believe it where these crashes are disaster, it also opens door for people who are willing to invest and searching for the right opportunity. It is also very important to be sharp, as I have seen that many times even after crash, it recovers very quickly, so we need to be very sure with how we work out and avoid too many fix mindset type of trading to gain.

Comment

That is right Jamal, it is definitely correct that whenever such drops happen, there are new people coming on the board and making investment due to the potential that BTC got, but my heart definitely goes for those who have many, as it must be terrible to see the thing drop so much and suddenly all the happiness is also gone.

So, basically some people feel happy while some don’t. This is why life is such hard battle to play on with.

Comment

This is an excellent thread for new comer to understand how BTC works because I see many newbies feeling extremely worried when they see the price dropping and all such they really run for cover. So that is why this chart can show them that crash/drops are norm with BTC and shouldn’t be taken as end of the world. In fact, the way things have worked; it is great to have crashes because it helps BTC push even higher.

Comment

Such an amazing thread this, so really like to thank you for creating it. I think this will be ideal way to tell newbies how exactly Bitcoin works and why one got to be so much careful, it is good to gain from but if one step is put incorrectly then we could be in for massive hole.

So this got to be avoided at any cost! If we get it right then only we will be able to perform well and will be able to achieve positive results.

Comment

Well, every asset class will have its own ups and downs; therefore Bitcoin is not an exception. That being said, the crashes do seems big but the upper movement of price is also quite astonishing, considering the rise in such a small period of time. But the dip has been bought and the crash did not do much damage! What happens from here needs to be seen as the price might stabilize around a particular level!

Comment

I really don’t want to sound wrong, but it has been long long time since any major crash and with the way things are running, it is fair to say that my common sense points towards possibility of it happening.

If something like this happens then it is very much possible that we will see huge purchase, as people are waiting for this moment from long time, it will be really interesting when it comes.

Comment

Most people really won’t think about anything negative, as the way things have been working, it can be fair to say that the only way looks ahead is up, so it will be interesting how it goes. I too will think of it as great opportunity to enter if the price really goes down but I don’t want it to happen for my own greediness, as I know many people will suffer badly, so for them I wish it doesn’t happen.

Comment

Although, it is impossible to say about these crashes, but you should be aware that situation is different now as compare to previous times.

As Bitcoin is much more stable at present while when you compare to past, it was not entirely stable and that was one major reason for such big dip. Now, it is unlikely that we will see any major crashes like we saw in past, but again I could be wrong as well.

Comment

I believe that this chart can really make people think wrongly, as the current chart is definitely showing Bitcoin is very much unstable, but now things have changed in recent times, it’s obvious that we have seen the stability coming in, so that’s what we need to be very careful with.

It is important for us to look into any situation in that time instead of forgetting the present and just working according to the past.

Comment

These crashes can be good and bad too, it’s dependent on which side you are on, if we are on the list of holders then it is likely that we will feel bad and will fear the situation. But, if we are on side where we are purchasing BTC then I believe that’s when we will be able to feel happy and consider this type of situation as opportunity, so it’s dependent on where we are, as that’s really what will decide things.

Comment

Whether to say it’s unfortunate or whether to say it’s fortunate, but I haven’t been part of any of these crashes at all, as it could have been dangerous for me or might have been great opportunity, but given I have not been part of either of these, it’s really not possible to say.

But, I do feel that these are extra-ordinary crashes and now BTC is in much better shape which rules out any of such crashes in time to come.

Comment

To visit the past is just chilling experience, it’s unbelievable that we have seen such dramatic drops in the past. However, I believe things have changed quite a bit now and you won’t really see such drop. There will be drops which are natural but not to this scale and graph that we have witness in the past. As these drops were just unbelievable and now with things much better and more sable, it’s not likely to be repeated!

Comment

Bitcoin has crashed extra-ordinarily in past but it’s not something that I see being repeated in future.

I completely believe that we will see much more stable movement in coming weeks or months. So, it will be good opportunity to make investment on this and will help us gain more grounds. So, we need to be very much aware of all the things, as that is what will help us with getting results in our favor.

Comment

It’s no fun watching these crash especially if you are involved. I think everyone hates this and no one will ever feel happy about it. I am sure that it is good for new players, but you can’t be so selfish to think that it will be good to have millions cry just for your own happiness. I will not be so hard to wish or think about this type of crash with so many people life on the line with this.

Comment

Working...
                              X