No announcement yet.

Bitcoin Transaction Fees Increasing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think now nearly every individual is aware of the situation we are witnessing in Bitcoin with the raise in fees. It is obviously not the easiest of things to handle for small investors or small business owners. But, it’s very much possible that we will see the fees rising even higher in coming weeks and months, so it is important that we keep eye on this. Although, it’s not something we can change but still something that makes big difference.

Comment

Agreed very much, as I believe Bitcoin specialty was the fees that were ever so low but in recent times, it has really gone out of control and we have seen many people not happy with it. The question is obvious whether we can do anything, I have very simple answer and that is no. It’s not possible for us to do much given it’s created like this only where slowly the fees is going to increase with time.

Comment

It is fair for me because if bitcoin transactions are not fair then it is already adjusted by the people in charge in declaring the amount of fees of bitcoin.

Bitcoin transactions need fees because of the demand of the miners for additional profit aside from their primary income so they will continue working for bitcoin and not to migrate to another coin. But that’s just my view and others might have their own view.

Comment

I think it always take time for these thing to be adopted. It is obvious that the fees are increasing and it will continue to do so. But, the problem is that many people are unable to cope with it due to this been surprising. But as many already said this is far from surprising thing. The fees increase was always in the picture when it started up, so it’s really not anything new at all.

Comment

Working...
          X