Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading is better than purchasing Bitcoin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading is better than purchasing Bitcoin?

I have always seen Bitcoin as an investment where I purchase it, but in recent times. I have started trading through it with broker like Instaforex. I have found it pretty good, so do you think trading has become better option for traders then purchasing it? I know people will have different views and ideas when it comes to Bitcoin, but I will certainly put trading as the BEST way to go forward for it.

Well, I have been doing Forex trading for last 8 years and fair to say, I am doing it rather successfully through OctaFX broker. I don’t find trading on BTC all that comfortable, as the risk factor is bit too high for my personal liking. I feel good in trading since my broker provides me highest level of comfort and benefit that’s through the 50% deposit bonus; it’s superb and helps up in really good way and keeps it all easy and straight forward.

Comment

I think both are good, as investment in general here is good... There are some expectations of Bitcoin going through correction since the price rise steadily for the past weeks.

If you buy at high price now, the opportunity cost will be losing the chance to buy at lower point. For me, I will buy at this point of time since I am holding for long term. And no one knows what the lowest price is if correction happens.

Comment

Frankly speaking, it’s about doing it accurately. As it is irrelevant whether we do trading or purchase it. If we do it accurately and if we do it through proper plans then we will be able to generate greater revenue from it. However, if we are unable to do that then we will have issues and then it will be very difficult for us to handle around things. So, that’s why we must watch it all very closely in order to gain.

Comment

There is huge advantage when it comes to having BTC because the value is consistently on the rise, so if we have extra cash then I don’t think its bad bet to make.

However, we must consider all points before going ahead with making investments, as a wrong move or decision can really put us nowhere and will only make us struggle seriously. So, that’s why we must play it all extremely wisely and don’t make any mistakes.

Comment

A bitcoin wallet's main purpose is to allow you to store your bitcoin and use them, by receiving and emitting transactions. It won't directly allow you to exchange your bitcoin for something else, but it will provide you with a wallet you can use to receive and send payments. I consider this option good too, but I feel that trading is the BEST option but again it’s too risky unless we work it out through proper way in order to work it out with doing things.

Comment

It can be better, but there is no guarantee of it. I believe the greatest advantage of trading is that we can start off with even lower amounts while with direct purchase, it’s too much required.

Although, I am aware that even certain percentage can be purchased, but it’s still like purchasing it at very high levels, so I don’t think it is really good enough thing at all and it’s far better to go for trading!

Comment

I think trading is not better but it’s easier because most people are able to do it easily with little investment. I too personally feel it’s better to do trading as there is much higher potential on there. If we are not able to handle that then we will struggle, so it is must whether we do trading or whether we go other way, it must be done with proper plans and properly thought out things to gain most.

Comment

I think there are not too many companies out there who are allowing us to trade on these things, so that’s why I think it’s harder to trade with reliable broker.

However, if we just put aside broker point then I will always want to do trading as then I can gain even if it’s going down. But, if we just go with direct purchase then we will always have a lot of problems and will not gain all that much at all.

Comment

Both are good options but we just need to make sure that we work it out carefully to gain. We can gain same amount from trading or purchasing, it’s just right way for it. As that is how we will be able to gain and will be able to achieve good results. I like doing both depending on the situation, as if I see that there is chance for sell then I do it through trading to help myself with doing things.

Comment

Both are pretty good ways for gaining money, but the biggest problem is that we need to be skillful. It is irrelevant what route we take; it’s just about what way we are comfortable and what way we do accurately. It is the way forward towards gaining.

It is irrelevant whether we do trading or if we do direct purchase, it’s both equally rewarding so we just need to know our strength and work accordingly.

Comment

Trading was never there to start with, so obviously people who have got into habit of purchasing are likely to stay that way. However, if we want to change this habit then we need to try little bit for trading, as that is what will ensure we are in best shape. So that’s why we must make sure that we work out things and will be able to generate maximum rewards without facing any kind of difficulty at all.

Comment

The better comparison is not right, as we don’t need to compare it in this way at all. We just need to think about maximum returns whether it’s from trading or with having direct handling of Bitcoin. I think both are profitable but it is difficult to purchase BTC while doing trading is a lot easier and is why that newbies are able to work out. So I find both options highly attractive and profitable as well.

Comment

I think the greatest thing about trading is that you have added leverage and due to that, it’s easier to even buy Bitcoin which otherwise is an impossible purchase.

So, this is why I feel trading is better. But, if anyone got enough cash then it is not a problem whether he trades or whether the simple purchase is done, it’s all going to be profitable but can be time taking for which we need to be wise.

Comment

Some Bitcoin miners are doing so as a hobby that pays something back. If you were to include the amount of capital and time expended for building and operating the rigs, at market rate for the labor, there are very few miners who would show profit. Larger mining operations that benefit from economies of scale (e.g. order equipment in quantity and have monitoring and automation) are the few miners that likely run at a profit. Oh, and those miners who aren't directly paying for power -- such as at a dorm or where the rent includes power.

Comment

Working...
                              X