In 10 years, you will wish you invested in cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In 10 years, you will wish you invested in cryptocurrency

Over the years, if it’s through experience or anything else, I have learned one thing. You NEVER need to wish for anything like that. I can say it with confidence that in 10 years times, I MIGHT wish that I had invested on Bitcoin or Crypto Currencies in general, but I will certainly have the equally good option then, so every DAY is a day of opportunities, it’s just about being good enough to seek out.

I think I am wishing I had invested few months ago in Ethereum, as it has gained massively and anyone with common sense will wish they had invested on it, so we just need to be wise and make sure we watch it all very carefully because that’s how we will be able to gain.

It doesn’t matter if we invest now or if we invest later, but the thing is to make investment and if we do that then we will be able to gain in stuff like CryptoCurrencies.

Comment

I think there are always good investments to make so we shouldn’t be overly concern about not getting chance. We could always get good opportunity to investment if we are careful with how we work. However, if we are not careful with how we go about working then we could struggle, so we have to be extremely careful and watch it closely in order to gain. If we don’t do that then we could struggle somewhat.

Comment

In 10 years, it will be impossible to say where things are going to work out, so that’s why we need not to think much about it.

We should be better off with just thinking about present. If we are careful with how we go about investment then we will be able to gain well and make good profits. But, if we are not sure or careful with going then we could struggle a lot, so that’s why we need to work it out very careful.

Comment

I think there are certain Crypto Currencies which will be on very high, so it is good option to take but no one can really say where it will be after 10 years. I already feel sad that why I didn’t invested in Ethereum 6 months ago when the price was just 10 USD, but I guess these are the type of things that you can’t really say with guarantee, it’s just something that might happen or might not, and it’s not guaranteed.

Comment

I wish now that I had invested in Crypto Currencies because there is massive potential there and one can gain immensely. I don’t look at things that far the distance like 10 years, I feel it’s just not worthy to think that far. We need to be sensible with how we approach things instead of random stuff.

If we are careful with investments whether it’s now or after 10 years, it’s always going to be rewarding for us.

Comment

This is very very true because in 6 months u understood the real potential of btc.
              So I would not want to miss this great rain and also would love to give the same advice to my fellow friends. Do your own research.

Comment

The way BTC is running, it’s simply unbelievable to see it’s going so far. I don’t know about 10 years, but I am regretting why I didn’t invested earlier, as it is just crazy moment.

I agree that we shouldn’t be missing out on such opportunity and go ahead because the more we delay things, it’s just going to get out of our hands. So, we need to be very sure with all the stuff.

Comment

While millions of profits will be generated on cryptocurrencies, investors must treat them as speculative investments. It's important to remember that a little bit of money goes a long way here. While I don't agree with analysts who believe Bitcoin is going to $250,000 or the incredulous $500,000 by 2025, the odds of Bitcoin going to, say, $15,000 are very real. That makes it well worth taking on some risk in a speculative environment.

Comment

I don’t want to regret it too much, as I feel it’s not beneficial for us to think too much about past. It is better that we talk about the present and future only, as that is what will help us through.

We need to think about present, as that is how we will be able to go far and will be able to gain well. I feel investment right now can be seriously rewarding but if we are not carefully with doing things then we will struggle.

Comment

There is so much to think when it comes to making investment in Crypto Currencies, as many like BTC and Ethereum are ahead in massive way. As per others they too are joining up the race, so there is so much to think about and we need to be extremely careful with our choice, as that is what is going to help us with achieving profits and success is a lot easier by that road. So, we just need to be focused on that part.
                      Last edited by Alan Muzwayine; 09-08-2017, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X