In 10 years, you will wish you invested in cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In 10 years, you will wish you invested in cryptocurrency

Over the years, if it’s through experience or anything else, I have learned one thing. You NEVER need to wish for anything like that. I can say it with confidence that in 10 years times, I MIGHT wish that I had invested on Bitcoin or Crypto Currencies in general, but I will certainly have the equally good option then, so every DAY is a day of opportunities, it’s just about being good enough to seek out.

I think I am wishing I had invested few months ago in Ethereum, as it has gained massively and anyone with common sense will wish they had invested on it, so we just need to be wise and make sure we watch it all very carefully because that’s how we will be able to gain.

It doesn’t matter if we invest now or if we invest later, but the thing is to make investment and if we do that then we will be able to gain in stuff like CryptoCurrencies.

Comment

I think there are always good investments to make so we shouldn’t be overly concern about not getting chance. We could always get good opportunity to investment if we are careful with how we work. However, if we are not careful with how we go about working then we could struggle, so we have to be extremely careful and watch it closely in order to gain. If we don’t do that then we could struggle somewhat.

Comment

In 10 years, it will be impossible to say where things are going to work out, so that’s why we need not to think much about it.

We should be better off with just thinking about present. If we are careful with how we go about investment then we will be able to gain well and make good profits. But, if we are not sure or careful with going then we could struggle a lot, so that’s why we need to work it out very careful.

Comment

I think there are certain Crypto Currencies which will be on very high, so it is good option to take but no one can really say where it will be after 10 years. I already feel sad that why I didn’t invested in Ethereum 6 months ago when the price was just 10 USD, but I guess these are the type of things that you can’t really say with guarantee, it’s just something that might happen or might not, and it’s not guaranteed.

Comment

I wish now that I had invested in Crypto Currencies because there is massive potential there and one can gain immensely. I don’t look at things that far the distance like 10 years, I feel it’s just not worthy to think that far. We need to be sensible with how we approach things instead of random stuff.

If we are careful with investments whether it’s now or after 10 years, it’s always going to be rewarding for us.

Comment

In 10 years, I am not sure where I will be and how things will be, so regretting about investments is just too hard to think. Some years ago, I remember people used to consider BTC as useless but now in hindsight, it’s seen a mistake as per why people didn’t made investment to gain. So, I believe these things work just like that only and I certainly see in no way this ever changing at all.

Comment

Why wait for 10 years, I believe it is great to make investment just now and we could gain fair bit but if we wait or worry about all those things then we are not going anywhere in the field, so we have to be extremely careful with how we work out.

If we keep on waiting then the wait will never be over, so that’s why we have to be pro-active and be sharp with things.

Comment

I think worry about past is not an option that’s worthy to take. We are far better at picking options which are beneficial to us in serious way. I will not think about past or be worried too much over it. We need to talk about future and that’s the ONLY way forward and ONLY way that makes sense. If we want to be in good financial shape then we have to be wise with how we deal with things instead of worrying about it.

Comment

Who count years like that, I think there are always good present investments opportunities are available, so talk about worrying why I didn’t invest today after 10 years is just time waste and doesn’t make much for us to talk about.

We just need to look at present opportunities and don’t regret much at all since that’s not required. If we keep it all easy and simple then we could be gaining a lot and that is what we can say is enough.

Comment

Hmm yeah….I think we will always be happy with making investment right now so I won’t regret it later. But, it’s all about our comfort levels and if we are comfortable then we will be fine. I like not to regret things but these things are obvious that we will regret it if we don’t invest correctly. So we should be very sharp with making investment and only then we will be able to gain a lot.

Comment

Who cares what happens 10 years later, I only want to focus on today and the scenario that is built around, as it is obviously the most important aspect. I believe right now, it is really good time for making investment and can really help us with gaining.

However, if we are not careful with the current scenario then we should never go ahead for making investment or else it could be really tough to handle.

Comment

I already have such wish, as I wanted to invest on Ethereum when it was near $50 but I didn’t so I regret that moment. I believe such decisions often come, so it’s not end of the world if we miss out on one. However, we need to just make sure that we are not thinking too much over it. If we think too much for it than we will only struggle and face problems. So, it’s the reason why we need to be extremely careful with how we work.

Comment

Maybe yes or maybe no, but too hard to say. We just need to think about the present situation and not worry too much about the situation that will not even come; if we worry too much about future which is so far then it could really put our present in huge doubt.

So, we just need to think about the present and that will help us in every way and will keep us in good shape as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X