Is it too late to buy Bitcoin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it too late to buy Bitcoin?

Bitcoin has really gone very high in recent times and you may feel it’s bit too late now to buy. I do feel that everything has opportunity if managed correctly, but still I like to hear your guys view and opinion on it whether you really feel it’s too late to buy it or not. My view is that it’s not exactly late but now it’s something that has been very much limited to high level of investors not lower ones.

This is a common mindset is it’s TOO LATE, but that is rarely the case. I know it to do with my own mindset since I felt buying was not worthy on any other crypto currency outside BTC and even on BTC, I felt the price was too high 6 months ago.

But, as we saw many other crypto currencies went nuts like Ethereum and got up nearly 300-400%, so it’s NEVER late. We need to be brave, as they say fortune favors the brave!

Comment

Frankly speaking, I believe we need to make sure we don’t think negatively, if our thinking is positive then we will find things also working according to that way. If we think negatively then we will have huge issue and will suffer badly. So, it is vital to have positive mindset with these things. If we are sharp then we will always be able to gain, so we just need to be sharp with how we go about approaching things.

Comment

I feel the current bitcoin investors to be the second generation digital currency users, because the first generation users were the early adopters who have benefited big through bitcoin.

Now its our turn, the second generation users. People may say there is no perfect generation gap, but that's the true fact and in reality now the price is somehow affordable and by the third generation usage it won't be affordable for common men.

Comment

It is not too late to buy Bitcoin, but it is obviously very difficult to buy it now. I believe that the obvious issue with buying Bitcoin is that the price is so high, if we make even one mistake than we could struggle. So, that’s why we must take things accurately and avoid making any silly mistakes. If we buy at the right now then we will be able to gain nicely and will help our self with performance too.

Comment

If you will just look at the price right now and the price in the past then you will say and think that it is too late to buy bitcoins because the price is already on the top and there might be a huge risk if you will buy now.

That is a wrong mindset because you are like focusing on small gains and also for short term, why not to look at bitcoin after a few years and if history will repeat itself then you can easily get rich.

Comment

I think it is never too late to buy bitcoin. It just it depends on ourselves when to buy a bitcoin. First thing first is when you have enough money in buying a bitcoin. And if you are knowledgeable enough in buying bitcoin. If you want to invest now then go for a long term investment. Bitcoin is very unpredictable. Surely the prices of it may increases but we do not know when. It is just taking a risk in buying bitcoin. And also if you are a good risk taker and accept what will or might happen. I think it is never too late to buy bitcoin.

Comment

Frankly speaking, I believe it is late for lower investors, as it’s not easy to afford it at such monstrous rates. So, if we see it in that sense then we will see it’s being very late.

But, I think it’s not necessary for us to invest the whole amount, as we can go with certain part of it and then, we can slowly increase up the investment, as that is what is going to help us making profits and will allow us to stay comfortable as well.

Comment

In my honest opinion, I don't think it is too late to go for investment in bitcoin. In fact, I believe that we are in early stage of this technology and even in worst case scenario bitcoin will give 100%+ returns in next 5 years so it would be worth to invest for long term. However, I might have completely wrong perspective and investor should do his own research before investment.

Comment

No, it is definitely not. Everybody has same opportunity to become millionaire by investing bitcoin. Look how the price of bitcoin still increased although the possibility of price decrease of bitcoin may also occur. But, if we have a chance, why not?

Personally, i believe bitcoin can become more and more famous than today and bitcoin can keep its price. Just be careful and try to not sell it too early.

Comment

No, I don’t think it’s too late to buy BTC but we just need to be mentally prepared with how we go up with doing things. If we are prepared with how we go up with doing things then we will be able to gain nicely. It can be too late if we are not working it out in proper way and enter randomly. So, it’s must that we are well prepared with things in order to really gain.

Comment

Investments are not too late with assets; it’s just about getting it worked out in right way, as that is what will help us gain most. If we select our timing right like when Bitcoin is on dip then we will be able to gain well, but if we go in when the speed is at top then we might not gain well.

So, it’s why timing got to be the key and that got to be on the right track for us to really gain well or else it will be long shot.

Comment

Whoever got this fast or late theory is stupid, as what about those who are joining in just now? It might be late in eyes of those who have joined in early or know about this but didn’t invest. But, it is not late for those who have just joined and understands the potential. I think if BTC is really good then it should be good for current investment as well. But this is just my 2 cents!

Comment

It’s never too late and we shouldn’t have such negative mindset. We must think positively and make sure that we don’t shy away from purchasing it.

But it is obvious that you can’t enter at peak especially if it’s not going to go higher. So if we find the right spot then we will be able to gain well through and will also gain maximum results. If we get into peak zone then we will not be going anywhere in the field!

Comment

No, I don’t think it is exactly too late, if we still get it then too we will have great opportunity to make money. But, it is obviously high investment that’s required due to which one needs to think multiple times before going ahead with making investment. So, this is one part that you need to be aware of and then, I don’t think it is exactly going to be all that late at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X