No announcement yet.

Is it too late to buy Bitcoin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is obviously late because price is huge and not too many people can afford to enter it at present place.

However, we need to realize that it’s still not over and there is certainly enough potential through which we can gain. We just need to be brave enough and make sure that we have proper plans which will take us far towards gaining and will help us with making money as well.

Comment

It’s very hard to say much at this stage. As my mind says it is going to go further high, but my heart says that it will not go further high, so there is a lot of confusion whether it’s good buy or not. So, we just need to be very wise with these things as only then we will be able to gain and make money. If too much is going in our head then we will struggle a lot.

Comment

I don’t think anyone can say 100% on this because Bitcoin is at such high price where you can’t say if it can go further high or if it will go down.

So, it is next to impossible to say anything on this part at all. I personally have a feeling that it will certainly go higher but like I said this is just not possible to say with guarantee or anything of that sort, it’s just more to do with guess work.

Comment

Not exactly, I think the problem is that people prefer to buy whole BTC as pointed out by someone above, so that’s where high price comes into play. However, I like to say that we can easily purchase it to levels that we can afford. If the price is at $4500, it’s not necessary to invest whole amount. We can have $2250 investment to have half Bitcoin or even lesser which means it’s affordable all the time!

Comment

I agree with you. It is never too late to know and invest in bitcoin. Because of the increased price is always the case make bitcoin be one investment that is in demand. As long as there are many people who need and use bitcoin then bitcoin will continue to grow.

So let's spread and tell everyone about bitcoin because it can make it easier for us to increase our investment in bitcoin. Our active role is needed to make everyone who invests in bitcoin to be happy and can take a greater opportunity to make a profit.
            Last edited by Farhad Entessari; 09-09-2017, 02:51 PM.

Comment

It is not exactly late but requires a lot of investment and not many can afford it. I can’t afford it and if I can afford it, I will certainly like to have it with Ethereum, as there is much greater potential on there and one can feel absolutely at home. If we can manage this correctly then it will be good to gain. But if we just go with blind approach then we are not exactly going to get our self too far in profit zone.

Comment

It has dropped massively in last few days and it might be a good time to buy. If we keep talking about if it’s late or early then we will just never get in.

So, it is important to be brave and go ahead. We need to start from somewhere and if we get our position done accurately then we will be able to gain a lot and will never have any fear. But, if we go in randomly without knowing how to handle things then we could struggle.

Comment

Working...
                X