Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency?

I don’t think there is even slightest of question on this. BTC is arguably the MOST popular of options, so what do you think is the REAL reason behind it? It is obvious that the price is reaching so high that everyone is taking interest in it and has overtaken Gold with nearly 200% lead. But, I believe the biggest reason for popularity is simple and straight forward to use thing, it makes it so good.

The number 1 is the reason. You know about the FIRST in every field even if you are not entirely connected with it.

So, same is the case with BTC, it’s the FIRST of many Crypto Currencies and when you are FIRST of something popular then you are the starter of any talk. Here, it’s not just alone that but even the value that makes BTC so popular.

Comment

The reason is mostly about common sense, I believe the biggest reason why it is most popular and most important is because it is the first of its kind and the price too backs that up. It’s basically BTC that is the Crypto Currency scheme of things, so if we see popularity over crypto currencies then it is mostly to do with BTC. If you talk that out then I don’t think anyone will really recognized Crypto Currencies at all.

Comment

Bitcoin is the most popular because it is the pioneer in crypto currency. The blockchain technology is presented to the market with this coin by its inventor Mr. Nakamoto. So people started understanding crypto currency technology with this coin only and started accepting it. Any other currency is just a little modification from the main technology and not original.

I believe, that is the reason why it is so immensely popular every after having few faults in it. Also a lot of people have invested a lot of money in to bitcoin since a long time and they have got a huge profit from it.

Comment

I think it’s the Daddy of them all, so that’s why it is so high on popularity. I think in future, it’s only going to continue with the growth, so we need to be aware of all of this. It is the only way we will be able to gain well and will be able to perform. If we don’t manage these things accurately than we will struggle, so it is must that we don’t just go on popularity but also look at other side of the picture.

Comment

First of all, because it was the one who made the category of "cryptocurrency" and is maintaining in the heads of the flock, offering better over all functionality and security than newer (innovative) but more liable in security like Ethereum.

Beside, more than 90% of the media coverage is directed towards it, because of this popularity, and hence it gains even more popularity and the cycle continue giving it a new crowd of active users.

Comment

Well, bitcoin is not the first cryptocurrency that developed. As far as I know, there are a few more before bitcoin. It is just that bitcoin has been popular because it is the only cryptocurrency that lasted for so long and became so successful in all cryptos. Other crytpos only lasted for a short period of time and eventually failed because I guess they lack good features or foundations that can make them last like bitcoin does. So ever since, bitcoin has been trusteed by many because they know its capabilities in the future.

Comment

As people said, it’s the way things got started, so it was very obvious for this to be highly popular. It’s likely to continue that way only in future as well.

I think the popularity is only going to increase in future and IF Bitcoin is gaining more popularity than, I believe we will see it all work out for other Crypto Currencies too. It is not possible for others to gain without help of Bitcoin, as it’s the father figure!

Comment

The reason is very much obvious that Bitcoin started up things, so that’s why we can see it’s so high on popularity. I think in coming time, it will only grow in popularity and not just this but even most other Crypto Currencies as well, so it will be good future ahead. But this doesn’t mean that we will gain instantly, it can be risky which is why we need to be very careful with how we do everything.

Comment

Yes, as per right now Bitcoin is very much number 1 option in eyes and most people who enter into this Crypto Currency have gained tremendously.

So, we just need to be very careful and make sure that we take full advantage till it’s popularity or else will not be gaining much. We must make sure that we have all our ways secure and safe in order to really be able to perform nicely.

Comment

Nowadays people knows about bitcoin because of its value I think. It was the first crypto currency that was made but people does get inform through electronic media and newspapers and they could see that there is 'something' that is more expensive than gold. News like that does make attention. Nobody is taking about other crypto currency except us here and people who would like to make a profit in crypto world. I know that some of the coins are scams but honestly I don't know much about that. I am still in bitcoin world for now.

Comment

Bitcoin is everything for this Coin industry. So, it is no rocket science as per why it’s so popular. I think the popularity is only growing and so is the price.

The amazing part is that there is on ending potential, it’s just so incredible and not just with Bitcoin but the whole industry, so there is so much potential there and one really needs to look at it very closely because it is something that can be huge difference maker!

Comment

The effectively of bitcoin is a huge reason why bitcoin is getting famous because a lot of people saw that bitcoin is an effective currency and also an opportunity for some people because of bitcoin they can afford fast, and more secured money than the fiat and they can also have a good currency as an opportunity to make a lot of money which is the reason why bitcoin is now popular to most of the opportunist people

Comment

Working...
                          X