Bitcoin is instant way to get rich ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitcoin is instant way to get rich ?

Investing in Bitcoin does gives a person a chance to get rich, but to become instantly rich from bitcoin is a dream that everyone is dreaming, there have been quite a number of news reports on people becoming a millionaire overnight because of bitcoins, but they are some of the few early adopters that are lucky enough to purchase bitcoin at the value of under $50 USD in the past and hold most of their bitcoins until today. We can't really foresee what would be the price of bitcoin be heading in another 5 years time, but I believe some investors are buying bitcoins even at the price of $2500 USD because they believe bitcoin values would be higher in another few years time, and if it really happens, it would be time for them to get into news report becoming millionaires overnight.

I believe if anyone got time machine and can visit back in the past then it is definitely the ideal way to get rich, but if you lack the time machine part then it will not be easy way to get rich.

The biggest issue is that we need to have huge investment for it and that’s not everyone’s cup of tea which is what makes it so much harder to accept. So, we need to be very careful with how we go about doing things.

Comment

It’s not an instant way of getting rich and I don’t think it was ever that way. But, if we make right investment then we could be gaining a lot and to me, it’s the most important aspect to look for all. If there is potential then I feel it is really good thing and if we make effort then we could be gaining nicely. But, if we don’t make effort at all then there are no chances for us to be gaining all that much at all.

Comment

Bitcoin is certainly a solid way to get quick money, but this is also a very risky and dangerous way of all, it is sort of way that you need to be very wise about. If we think that just buying BTC is going to help us gaining all that money then we are in wrong direction.

We need to understand that there is no concept such as getting rich instantly or overnight, it all comes with time and you need to accept that.

Comment

I don’t consider Bitcoin as an investment scheme of such thing, so where the question of getting instant rich is coming from? I don’t really buy into this theme, I believe we can’t get rich with Bitcoin overnight, it is not sort of thing that’s made like that. It’s not any scheme for investment, it’s obviously a place to make investment, but it’s not a scheme. So, all these things need to be extremely wise and careful.

Comment

Yeah, I too see no logic with this. I don’t think it’s ever going to be the way to get rich. If we want good investment then I believe this is a very solid option to take, but overall, I don’t think we should think about getting rich through it. I don’t think that’s really possible.

The only thing that’s really possible is to get money in major way, but I can’t call this getting rich in anyway whatsoever!

Comment

I think BItcoin is too popular for making us huge profits. It’s better option that we go with Ethereum where we can get a lot and is better shot than Bitcoin towards richness. However, I don’t think any of these are going to be worthy options, as it’s no possible for us to get rich straight away, it takes a lot of time and that’s what we clearly need to understand or else we will not go anywhere at all.

Comment

I don’t really understand how is Bitcoin going to be instant way to get rich? It’s not a business or program where we can double/triple our money.

It is obviously only if the grow is there and right now it’s near $4000, so tell me how you are going to buy it if you are not already rich! I clearly see no way for this to happen. Its common sense only to understand it and no rocket science is there with it.

Comment

Well it depends on the state of the people on how level they are and if they are pro and yet earning big amount of btc well they can be rich on easy way unlike if we just spent our whole time on our work I’m pretty sure that we cannot earn thousands or even millions of dollars with that while in btc we may have different choices to earn and that is the beauty where possibly we might going to win those millions and be rich on instant manner.

Comment

Bitcoin is an instant way to get rich? nahhhhhh I think not, it could be the way but not instantly, you may encounter such hardship in terms of mining and in campaign, it could have a high risk if you go Trading and gambling.

If you want easy ways invest a big amount in bitcoin and wait for years for it to prosper but it’s not instant. You do hard work, patience and a little luck it could be the way for getting you to be rich my friend!

Comment

Based on my opinion, Bitcoin is an instant way to get rich. People using it just sit down, comment, wait for the income, and then instant money comes up. Some people wait for the time value of bitcoin money or should I say the value of bitcoin in future. If you get your first salary you can invest it then find a business. Make sure that every week you have a 1% gain in your investment. To conclude, bitcoin is an instant way to get rich if you know how to use your money and how to make it bigger.

Comment

Bitcoin is one great way to get things going into profitable zone, but if we go in random way then we are in for big problem. So, it’s something that we must work out in order to gain in decent way.

If we try short cuts or try to gain everything on the go then we are only creating problem for our self. So, it is must that we avoid such thing and has it all played in very sensible way forward to be gaining.

Comment

Why we look at things in this way? We should just think about gaining and not try to be billionaire, as that is sort of thing that’s unlikely to take us anywhere, so that’s why we must be sensible with our approach and make sure that we don’t have unnecessary and unwanted aims, as it is something that is going to take us nowhere at all and is even dangerous for us, so got to be extremely wise with how we deal with things.

Comment

I really wish it goes below it, but I know that this is something not likely to happen anytime soon, but it’s obvious that we can hope for it. If this happens, it will not be good for BTC at all because it’s at such high level that drop from there is just not going to be good thing.

I personally see it not happening ever, but I have realized that nothing is impossible when we talk about BTC or any other Crypto Currency for that matter.

Comment

That is true that bitcoin can make us rich but not "instant”. It is like a step by step process. They only instant are winning a lotto game. My friend does bitcoin and he is now a rich man. He started doing bitcoin years ago, he does not do trading, he did not do mining, and all of his investment is just his time and effort. He is just joining campaigns and believes or not he became rich after 2years (if I'm not mistaken). He is really aggressive and a hard working man when he starts bitcoin.

Comment

Working...
                              X