No announcement yet.

Is bitcoin is the new era of currency?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is bitcoin is the new era of currency?

i think bitcoin is new value of currency in the internet because for today its give to us for another opportunity to make money in the internet. and bitcoin is not new money, its like commodity in the stock market, and its trade in the market exchange. and for the future, i think bitcoin is ready to become one of the one cryptocurrency and i think bitcoin can be use to buying foods and everything else, but its need sometime before its applied in the internet, but if you search on this forum, you can found that you can buy something like cloth or else on amazon but with third party website.

Yes it is indeed. I believe that we will see BTC going further high and with time, I believe that we will see things continue even further, so we need to be on the mark with understanding these things.

If we don’t have enough idea and understanding of these things then we could struggle a lot, so we need to be very careful and wise with how we go about handling these things and not just think about new era without having sufficient idea about it.

Comment

Bitcoin has certainly opened a completely new line which was not there previously and it’s definitely very good because we had limited options already and with this type of option coming in, it’s obvious that people will find it easier to invest. If we have limited options then we will find it tough because with everyone having same investment will limit the opportunity as far gaining money is concern.

Comment

There is no question that BTC is really opening up new ways for people and it is something that deserves to be appreciated.

As many of us were all for Gold/Silver and such assets for making investments, but since the entry of BTC is there, it’s really the preferred way. BTC has proven itself in recent years with being the leading asset and that’s one major reason why it has gone high in massive way and will continue to go that direction.

Comment

You can surely say that bitcoin is the new money or currency but I think it cannot replace other currency for other countries because that is the legal currency available for it that the government can surely control, but you can say that bitcoin has changed the pace of lives of many people and just barge the currency economy because of the value of bitcoin right now instead of investing to other currency I think it is great to invest in bitcoin right now!

Comment

I definitely do believe that Bitcoin is the new era of currency. However, I think it will take a very long time for people to adapt to it and for it to go mainstream. Because of these two things, we might see other cryptocurrencies that have fixed the issues found in Bitcoin, rising to the top and maybe even overtaking Bitcoin.

Although, Bitcoin is looking very strong and people will slowly start to realize how good it is. Maybe one day it will be the world's primary currency.

Comment

Yeah, all the Crypto Currencies have really gained tremendously and way beyond what was ever imagine. But, the most important aspect is whether this level is going to hold or not since that is what is going to make all big difference for all involved. So, that’s why we must be extremely careful and wise with how we go about doing everything. It’s only way forward for rand is what will make it easier for us.

Comment

Bitcoin is indeed the new world’s option and can be used to our advantage especially if we hold it. So, we just need to make sure that we play it out carefully.

Right now, I believe all the Crypto Currencies have huge advantage and is likely to be on the rise further up. So, we can gain so much and will be a massive advantage to just have it. Bitcoin is indeed the new era of currency and will be on highest level of popularity.

Comment

But it do has the potential to be one really when finally that most countries all over the world has decided to accept Bitcoin and be a part of the lives of many then that would be nice and would certainly benefit us all unless the government's regulation is unfair regarding Bitcoin like putting a high tax with this and branded those who do not comply as crminals and punish them of course for whatever penalty stated but if they release a regulation to benefit all and is fair then there will be no real problem with Bitcoin and Government.

Comment

Bitcoin is definitely going to be very popular in the future without any doubts. But still people are thinking too far ahead, it’s far from the safest option, so I don’t see too many people going with this. I will always be very careful with these things, as I know it is something that can make huge difference.

So, that’s why we need to be very careful and watch it closely if we are to enter into this world.

Comment

Bitcoin is certainly the flavor of the season, but I completely believe that things are just starting up and there is so much to come which is why it will be good chance for anyone to have it. There is no doubt that in future, it is Bitcoin that will be the leader of the pack and is only going to rise above others. It is really great time for people to work out in Bitcoin, as it is something that will be hugely rewarding.

Comment

Working...
                      X