No announcement yet.

How do you see bitcoin in the future ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you see bitcoin in the future ?

Bitcoin indeed has a huge potential. Not only as an investment but it has provided opportunities to many people to earn and gave them economic benefit. it empowers people to efficiently exchange goods/services in a peer to peer fashion without depending on a currency, monetary system or banks to do so. Many countries who were earlier ignorant of bitcoin are now considering its potential and many are making it completely legal. This shows how much potential bitcoin has. Moreover, the blockchain technology, bitcoin has provided us is a revolution in itself.

I really see future bright for Bitcoin because as you said it’s really high on popularity and there is enough scope that is likely to take it really far, so these are the type of things that needs to be watched very closely.

I do believe it’s an excellent opportunity for all involved but we need to be extremely wise and careful with making investment around these, as it could help us gain immensely and make it all easy for us.

Comment

I don’t think it’s just BTC that I see in future as major option but many other Crypto Currencies, as it’s not just BTC alone which is getting all the spot light but there is also Ethereum and other such options which are on all-time high, so all these options will be the eye of the future. I have no doubting over these things because I know we will see it all continue that way only.

Comment

It’s really going to go very high in coming years IF it’s not already so high. It will be interesting how far it can really go because the levels are really unbelievable and it will be difficult to better the current levels, but there is no reason why it won’t be the right option.

We need to be extremely wise with investing, as it is how we will go towards gaining and will help us keeping it all doing well.

Comment

I see it in really healthy shape in future, but there are certain events that are impossible to complete. So, it will be interesting to see what happens next. We just need to be extremely careful with how we go about handling things, as it is something that is going to have huge impact and is what will make all the difference for our own level of performance and in order to be gaining for us.

Comment

I really see it go very high in coming days. As there is really nothing that suggests it will go otherwise, so I think the only direction left to get is up and I believe strongly that it is going to go there real quickly.

However, I am no master at these things, so I am also going by how the trend is and it’s very much into common sense level. I don’t anyone with common sense will have different mindset at all.

Comment

I believe it’s going to move very high in coming time and there is no difficulty in guessing it. I believe anyone with having any common sense will know that the wires that are pulled is going to take it very high, so it will be very interesting where it goes. The common answer is that we will see it further rise up in coming months, so it will be really interesting where it all goes, it needs to be watched very closely.

Comment

I see that bitcoin has a very bright future. Started a few years ago bitcoin was not a valuable item. Over time bitcoin already has hundreds of dollars and now thousands of dollars has become the reference price of 1 bitcoin. Bitcoin will be one of the latest technologies that will be used by many people.

I am still waiting for the whole world to recognize and adopt bitcoin in the financial system of all countries.

Comment

I see really bright future for BTC because the missing part of the puzzle is found too. That is the stability which was missing for so long but in recent times, it has turned and now we see the stability coming there, so it will be really interesting where it all leads and that’s why we need to be extremely watchful and make sure that we work out through proper strategy to gain. It’s not going to be easy at all, so need to play it wisely.

Comment

For my opinion, I don't think bitcoin will already be able to absorb all the finances as of the present. Many people are not yet aware on how bitcoin works and how it helps people in terms of finance. Many countries have legalized it already but not yet all.

There will still be a lot of innovations that will be made before bitcoin conquer the world's finance. But I have faith with the future of bitcoin and I know it will be successful and more popular due to its high value and is easy to access in every part of the world.

Comment

The future of bitcoin is that of any currency that has evolved around the world over a period of time. When services are being offered in exchange for bitcoin people will accept it. The only problem today that exists is the standardization of bitcoin, which when figured out will make a Global Currency transferrable among people and which one can exchange for goods or services. So, I really see future in good place for Bitcoin in my view.

Comment

I am not sure because Bitcoin has long history of unpredictability and surprising factors, so it is not easy to say where it’s going to stand in the future.

But it is fair to say things do look highly promising and that’s really what we are required to look at and figure out, as that is the way forward for us to gain and that’s the way forward for us to achieve solid results, it is not easiest of things to keep eye on happening, but we got to keep our self updated.

Comment

Future of bitcoin is as bright as the sunshine; we are currently experiencing price fluctuation which gives as a lot of profit. I purchased my bitcoin $600 each and now it’s 4-5 times the price, so even though there are a lot of bad predictions for it on this forum, I will still stick on investing to BTC since i was getting a lot of profit here rather than other investment. I will just risk here rather than to gamble or being scam.

Comment

I see Bitcoin having really high future. But, I guess with what Bitcoin has already gone to, it’s really hard to say how it can better this.

But I think it’s time that is going to reveal what’s to come in future right now there is already so much growth that I can’t see how it will go any further. I just hope it all remains steady because that is the most challenging part and something which needs to be looked at very closely.

Comment

I see it very strong in future as well, but one thing that I know and can see is that in future, it’s unlikely that we will see major drop, as with more stability, I really see it good in future. So, we have to track it out sensibly and make sure that we are able to gain maximum through it. Or else, it will be very difficult to manage. That’s why we have to be totally prepared and make sure we have all the points covered for investment on this.

Comment

Working...
                              X