Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the best cryptocurrency to invest in today, aside from Bitcoin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the best cryptocurrency to invest in today, aside from Bitcoin?

I think a lot depends on your budget, as stuff like Ethereum, Dash and LTC are good options according to the level of budget. If I had a choice, I will go with Ethereum but if the money is limited then I might look at LTC or such options. But, my answer will certainly be Ethereum AFTER Bitcoin and then onwards stuff like Dash and all those.

I think most people will agree that Ether is a good option as far investments are concerned. But, I believe everyone has their own opinion and there is nothing wrong in it.

I mostly prefer options which are popular and have potential, so I do just that because it limits the risk and also puts it in very much comfortable zone and keeps it all good. But, if the risk is too much then we will not gain much.

Comment

I think we have discussed this previously as well on this forum that Ethereum is one of the better investments AFTER Bitcoin, but obviously you can’t really say anything with guarantee, as you never know where things might go up next. But, it’s obvious that with available options, it will be fair to put Ethereum as one of the BEST if not the BEST option out there after Ethereum that is.

Comment

There are many options that you can point finger towards, but I believe and most people’s view is that Bitcoin is the best way for investment, if we are able to handle it correctly then we could be gaining big time. There are multiple options, but we need to pick one that we are comfortable with and allows us to gain great profits with high level of consistency and also much higher level of comfort.

Comment

I believe there are so many options available now. But, we need to be wise and sharp with our selection, as it is what is going to make huge difference.

If we are not sharp or ready then we will not be gaining much. So, we need to be both sharp and ready to get into making profits and that’s only way forward towards gaining. If we invest in right place then only we will gain.

Comment

I think currently Ethereum is best alternative if you want not to use BTC, but if we can afford it then I believe BTC might be right to go after. However, we have to be very wise with where we put our investment into because it is something that has huge baring on things and that’s why we have to get it on the mark IF we are really serious about getting success.

Comment

There are many options that one can call great for investments right now once you sideline BTC. I think the best option is to go with Ethereum, but we need to be very well-prepared and careful with how we go about working any work, it really keeps it all good.

I never make investment if I am not sure regardless of which option is upfront, so we need to be careful with which option we work on.

Comment

There are many options but I will not take them given I feel if here are alternatives to pick, I will go with Gold which is the BEST option. If it’s in Crypto Currency world then we should have little doubt that BTC and Ether are two top names but if you go outside this then I will only recommend Gold. It’s not sensible to make random investment or else we could suffer only, so got to watch it.

Comment

I prefer to buy on the market, rather than on ICOs when things are already stabilized and the teams have already proved their commitment to the projects. There are plenty of good coins and also a lot of shit. In general small caps have more growth potential but are riskier.

Older and larger projects will grow at a lower ratio, but more safe and stable in time. Before choosing to invest in one, make sure you fully understand the plan and do your own due diligence!

Comment

There are many options we could use for investment but I prefer going with one that’s safe plus is one that can give profits. So this is where I like to go with Ethereum which is the BEST option to take in order to gain from. But I think Dash too is good option but should only be used if we are capable and if we can afford it, so that’s why we need to be careful. If we are careful with which option we take then only we will be able to work it well in terms of gaining.

Comment

I do agree with you mate, I too feel that options you mentioned are right and ETH and DH are best, but should be used only if we are aware of the industry.

I have invested in certain new Crypto Currencies, but I know that this is a risky move and might not take me anywhere, so that’s why we need to be very careful and be wise with investments since once it’s made then we can’t do anything.

Comment

I will not want to think too far from Bitcoin since I feel you don’t need multiple options IF the first option is good enough, so that’s why we just need to look at that good option and forget about the rest. As long as we are focusing on good option, I think we will be able to make profits. But, if we start focusing on too many options then that’s when we will have a lot of trouble and difficulties.

Comment

Working...
                        X