Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bitcoin and Ether helping the crypto industry grow?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitcoin and Ether helping the crypto industry grow?

Bitcoin and Ether are the two largest crypto currencies of our time. All modern transactions are carried out with their help. That's why they are the most popular. So, yes, they really raise the market of cryptocurrencies. I personally feel that these are two assets which are helping it growing, so that’s why it will be interesting to see how it all will work out. I will like to hear out your views…

Although, I agree it, I will be fair in saying that Bitcoin deserves more credit and probably more attention. If Crypto Currency is what it is today than it is to do with Bitcoin.

However, I do agree that stuff like Ethereum and others are playing part role in taking it higher which is obviously great to see thing.

Comment

I am with Plamen here, I see it no way that you include Ethereum here, as it’s ONLY Bitcoin that’s the reason for popularity and growth of this industry. This industry is all about BTC and BTC is the whole industry of Crypto Currency. I will consider it as an insult to put Ethereum in between is correct and not fair at all, but this is just my view and obviously everyone have their own.

Comment

Bitcoin is, unquestionably, a huge breakthrough in the payment industry. The bad qualities often overshadow the good qualities of Bitcoin, which has been a long-running issue now.

To cut things short, now that more investors are beginning to trust, understand, and see the true potential of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, this is more than a reason for you to check it out. If we are not sensible then we could have a lot of issues to deal with.

Comment

Yes, the industry is growing quite fast and it will BTC which needs to lead from the front and it’s fair to say that currently that’s exactly what’s happening and yes it’s also Ethereum that’s making contribution. However, I believe there are still a lot of things to see because we have seen MASSIVE drop, it will be interesting where it all leads but we need to be extremely wise and keep close eye on these things.

Comment

Bitcoin has really made Crypto Currency one of the best places for investments especially for experts. I too feel that it has really put the industry into different league altogether.

However, it must be said that other crypto currencies too have huge role in it and we should never deny it. But, it is also right with saying that Bitcoin is the big piece of cake in this entire thing and without that it’s not possible for the industry to grow.

Comment

I don’t think too many people had much clue about Crypto Industry, as all were about Bitcoin. The level of growth we saw in that and the popularity levels, it was simply unreal and that’s really what made the Crypto industry come into notice. Now we have seen other Crypto Currencies chipping in and perhaps helping in stabilizing the reputation of this industry which is certainly already very high and likely to continue on same road.

Comment

BTC is the pillar around which the whole industry revolves while ETH too is coming into it’s own, so it’s really good times ahead for the industry and one wish it continues.

We have seen that during last couple of week, it’s dipping rapidly and investors are worried. So, it will be interesting to see where things go now, but I am very positive about this and hope that we can see positive results ahead.

Comment

Yes, these two are currently the most popular Crypto Currencies out there, so they are really helping it up, but there need to be other Crypto Currencies too which must play their role. If Crypto Currency world is really to go global then it MUST go beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum to certain extent, if that doesn’t happen then I believe we will never see it reach worldwide, but this is just my own view.

Comment

Bitcoin has created the industry, so it’s obviously obvious that it has done everything for the industry and it’s why the industry is. I do believe that Ethereum has started to contribute at a lot in recent times, but there is still a lot that’s to come and it is certainly important that other too play their part.

But, right now I don’t think there are too many I can think about which are playing their part, so will be very interesting with how it all works.

Comment

Although, it is okay if someone disagrees with me but in recent times ETH has overtaken BTC. Now, I am not talking about the price but the percentage of growth. The obvious difference is the value where it has grown, but if we just see percentage than ETH is head. But, yes it’s fair to say that BTC has set the trend and rest including ETH is just following it or trying to follow it, at least.

Comment

Working...
                      X