Crypto currency crashed or just dip?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypto currency crashed or just dip?

Crypto currency crashed or is this just a dip? Rates of major crypto-currencies, including Ethereum (ether) and Bitcoin (bitcoin), continue to decline on Tuesday. Over the past day Bitcoin has lost more than 6%, and Ethereum has fallen in price by more than 17%. I really like to know what you guys feel about it. This is a major worry for many people in recent days with the bigger drop, so please put your views forward.

Although, the stage is entirely yours to say whatever you want, but the honest part is that you don’t need to panic so much and the words are incorrect.

I believe that this not collapsing, it’s a drop which is VERY normal in everything. Now, you need to look at how BTC works which I am sure you already know, so you know whether it grows or it drops, it is always in big way.

Comment

Well, I will say it’s very much between dip and crash, so I believe it’s balanced right now. Although, it is also fair to comment that is on verge of crashing if situation continues as it is going since last couple of days, but then there is nothing that can be said with certainty, at least for now. I just hope it’s a dip because if it’s anything major than it’s not good. So, we just hope for positive thing.

Comment

As we are coming closer to the August (UASF) well there is a lot of uncertainty around the bitcoin plus the fast raise of bitcoin till near 3k$ in the past months.

When bitcoin is healthy alts are, when bitcoin is dumping alts go down as well. Just wait in a few days it will bounce back a bit. As it is usually the trend that we have seen in recent times.

Comment

It’s certainly a crash but after long long time that is. I believe this will continue in further 2-3 weeks, so it’s bit danger time ahead, it will be interesting how we will see things go, so we have to be extremely careful with how we go with working. We need to be very careful with investment now because it is something that can be very scary, so we need to be extremely wise with how we handle these things.

Comment

It is obviously not a dip because the drop is nearly 20-25%, so that’s not dip at all. But, we have seen some recovery taking place today with the price reaching quite high, so it will be interesting where it all leads.

We have to be very sure and careful with how we set up the plot IF we are willing to make investment on this, but all this is a sort of thing that we have to be very careful about in order to get it working.

Comment

It has crashed and maybe continues to do so in coming weeks, if not months. So, it will be interesting whether this crash becomes massive or whether we will see scenario changing and there is recovery. But, it is just not possible to say anything right now given it will not mean much. So we can only guess, I don’t think there is too much else we could talk about, at least in the present moment.

Comment

It has crashed but I don’t know the reason since I am not following things that closely, so is there anyone who could perhaps put spot light on why there is sudden crash happening? I will be really interested in knowing the whole story and concept behind things.

If we get proper idea of why this has happened then we could really gain well and also avoid taking unnecessary risk, so if anyone got any idea please share it here…. Thanks

Comment

It’s a crash but things turned quickly. I feel the real movie is yet to come out which on August when the hard fork is going to come, so it will be interesting where things work out. So, we need to pause for a moment before we talk about crash, as the real thing might arrive soon, so that’s what will be watch closely and carefully. Right now, it might just as crash but in future I mean by August, it might look as a dip.

Comment

It’s mixed, as there was huge crash that happened, but then it recovered but then it was again on the dip, so things are really very much mixed right now.

I do agree that things can really drop heavily, so it will be interesting how it all will go. I think instead of guess work, it will be BEST, if we go with the reality and that will keep us in best shape to gain. Also, it’s vital that we don’t panic too much or else it could trouble us a lot.

Comment

It’s obvious that this situation really turned sharply and people have started panicking with thinking what will happen with hard fork, but I have understood this clearly that panic is not the option to take. The reason for this is very much simple and that is that things are not going to change by it, so best thing is to do what can help the situation and that’s staying calm and figuring out the situation better which will help everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X