Is it still good to BUY?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it still good to BUY?

I am really confused with the way things are running, as you can’t understand whether it’s right time to buy or not due to the way things are moving ahead. We can clearly see that the levels reached are unbelievable high; it’s the reason we need to be so careful with where we go. If we enter too late then we could suffer heavily and might not reach anywhere, so we need to plan these things in order to really gain.

I think this is too difficult of a question to ask because the answer is very much complicate for it.

I believe that we need to be very wise with investment on this since it could have huge impact whether it’s positive or negative, so that’s why we must be very careful and make sure we play it all well. If we manage this part then it will be good time or us to buy in, but till then we must avoid making any silly mistakes…

Comment

Is it still good to buy? The answer is really simple. Because it's profitable, and have a bright future or high chance. Before i don't really care about bitcoin, that time the price was only about $1800. And now, only a few months later, the price already go around $3000+. Even i read that it's $4000 already? I don't know since i haven't checked it yet. So i think, if you buy bitcoin now and invest it, you'll gain a big profit later because the price keeps increasing.

Comment

I always feel it’s good to buy, but most people think it can’t go. It happened in past when it reached $1000, it was same with $2000 mark and the thing continued with further levels.

So, it’s just about being strong enough to go ahead or keep on thinking that it’s too high. So, one got to start from somewhere or else we will just forever continue thinking that it’s not good and will just keep up the opportunity.

Comment

If we assume that Bitcoin price will increase at an average rate of 0.42 percent on a daily basis (which it has up to now) then the Bitcoin price should reach $250,000. by 2020 and $1,000,000 by 2021. So Bitcoin is very cheap at the moment, people will look back and shake their heads when they realise they missed out on buying Bitcoin in 2017 at only $4,000.

Comment

Yeah, I think it is still in place where we can gain by buying. The problem is the wait is only going to get harder. If we still don’t get in and if it crosses $5000 mark then it will be even tougher to investment, so that’s why we need to be wise and invest if we think it’s going to grow.

However, if we are uncertain then maybe we should stay away, but otherwise, I will not say its bad time to buy.

Comment

Why people talk like it’s on the moon and they need to travel there to buy it. Of course, it is STILL good to buy and why not! The rates are going nuts and it’s highly likely that we will continue to see same thing happening ahead as well. So, I really see no reason as per why we shouldn’t be willing to buy this up. I will certainly want to buy more and more, as that’s how we will be able to gain maximum and get the performance working higher.

Comment

All crypto currencies are excellent investment options at present, but some risk is always there. We need to be absolutely brave with our decision making.

If we make even slightest of errors then we will have to pay for it. So if we can afford things and have done proper calculation on all sides then we will be able to gain tremendously. But if we go into random or uncertain way then we will not be gaining much at all.

Comment

There is enough opportunity which is what makes it still a good buy. But we need to know the risk and build ourself around that. The more careful we remain; it is the better chance we will give our self. So, this is the decision that we are required to make and is what will decide between success and failure for us. It is not easiest of things to figure out, but it is not the hardest either, so just need to work out!

Comment

I definitely consider it as a good buy, but I will like to be bit patient, as I think impatient is not good. It is better for us to be patient with how we go about approaching things, as that is what will help us gain most.

So, we just need to be very wise with how we go about dealing which will enable us gaining maximum rewards. I love it most with trading where I can STILL buy it with low amount.

Comment

This is very simple thing, if we consider that the movement is going to be higher then I believe we should go ahead and buy it. But, if we feel it’s not going to go further high then I believe we should not go ahead. The thing is very simple and that’s what we really need to keep in mind. We don’t need to think too much, as it’s not required and will not take us anywhere at all.

Comment

It’s not exactly bad to buy it because there is so much potential that one can see. It’s very obvious that everyone is calling for it to go higher and that might just happen as well.

There is really nothing that’s to be said with guarantee or certainty, so that’s why we need to be extremely careful and wise with how we go about handling things. If we are good at working out these things then we will be able to gain a lot.

Comment

We need to be very alert and sharp with how we go about doing things, as it is good to buy but you need to think a lot. It is what will help us going far and will allow us to perform nicely. We just got to remember that we need to get in the ship when we are comfortable and when the things are smooth. So, we just got to work out things with very clear way to gain maximum.

Comment

Working...
                          X