Bitcoin or Ethereum – Make your pick!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitcoin or Ethereum – Make your pick!

As we can see the unbelievable high movement right now, so it’s tough to decide whether it’s good to make investment on Bitcoin or Ethereum. I like to know what you guys feel about it, as I feel it is important that we talk and discuss these things, as it’s something that is going to make huge difference and if we are not having enough awareness then we could struggle a lot, so we got to be very careful with these things.

I am fed up with such talks, as why you need to pick one? Is there any rule or restrictions that we can pick only one? At least I am not aware of such thing. So, it’s only sensible that we don’t pick one, but many that can benefit us and that are what really should be the deal.

I always enjoy sharing or say dividing my investments, as that is what will ensure and will enable us to gain most and will keep it all rather good for us.

Comment

There are also many smaller aspects that differ between the two blockchain-based projects. Bitcoin’s average block time is about 10 minutes, while Ethereum’s aims to be 12 seconds. This quick time is enabled by Ethereum’s GHOST protocol. A faster block time means that confirmations are quicker. However, there are also more orphaned blocks. Another key difference between them is their monetary supply. More than two-thirds of all available bitcoin have already been mined, with the majority going to early miners. Ethereum raised its launch capital with a presale and only about half of its coins will have been mined by its fifth year of existence.

Comment

I will say right now, it’s just irrelevant as per what we pick. If we work hard then we will always get things working in our favor to gain.

It is irrelevant if we go with Bitcoin or Ethereum, it’s both equally profitable, but we just need to divide our investment accurately, as that is the BEST way through which we will be able to gain. So, we just need to figure out these things very carefully and only then it will work it out.

Comment

I think Bitcoin is better option but its way too high on price, so that’s why it is not exactly worthy option to take. So, it is why it is better option that we go with Ethereum which is in no term lesser than Bitcoin in potential. So, I don’t think there is massive difference, ATM between the two but still people give more value to BTC which is very much obvious thing and not anything you need rocket science to know for.

Comment

I am very careful with my pick, as that is something that can have huge problem and will not take us anywhere.

So we need to be wise with our choice, but I don’t think it’s necessary go with just one. We can easily divide when it comes to making investment since it’s very crucial part and got to watch it all extremely carefully. If we want to be successful then we must have right investment to really gain nicely.

Comment

Bitcoin is an option that’s obvious and is highly liked, but Ethereum is growing one and many people are picking it. I think as we go into time, it is likely that we will see Ethereum getting more and more recognition. So, I completely believe that both of these are pretty good ways for making investment on and can benefit big time. But, it all is required to be worked out carefully and making sure that we don’t do anything stupid.

Comment

I will go with Bitcoin, but as some said it is good option to divide the investment and Ethereum is far from the worst options to take. So, I too consider it very highly and will say that we shouldn’t be hesitant to take this route.

But, it is obviously true that there is risk present too. Hence, it is must to get the proper calculation right which is what will help us going far in the field and will help us with maximizing results.

Comment

I can’t pick one, as I feel it’s not worthy to pick one investment especially if we can have both and if both have same amount of potential. We just got to make sure we have our investment well divided, as only then we will be able to go far in being secure. However, if I am forced into just one option then I think I will certainly go with Ethereum due to low price, its better chance for us to gain and that’s why it’s my pick.

Comment

Right now, I’ve got few Ethereum but I also to get BTC as well. However, it is fair to honest that not too many people can afford it which makes it so much different.

I don’t think there is any difference between Ethereum and Bitcoin, t’s really about our comfortable as when we are comfortable with something that’s what most important aspect is. It will be interesting where things go ahead next but future looks bright for these Crypto Currencies!
                    Last edited by Jamal Molla; 09-05-2017, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Currently, I have just purchased 2 Ethereum, I don’t know if my decision is right or wrong, but I believe that there is huge potential in there. I am not saying Bitcoin is not having that much potential, but it’s certainly too high on price for anyone to take this seriously. If we are not doing things correctly then we will not gain either from Ethereum or Bitcoin, so just got to watch that all very closely.

Comment

I can’t afford whole BTC, so I rather go with ETH which is a much better option right now.

But, if we are able to trade then I think I will go for BTC which is far more rewarding and less risky, so I have different choices with different ways. I think trading brings in leverage which makes this part realistic of trading on BTC even at such high level, but without leverage it’s not possible at all to go there.

Comment

We should be happy that we have 2 options which are pretty good, so it’s not really required for us to worry instead we should be fairly pleased with things. I don’t think we should really feel worried with either investment, as both have high potential and that is really something that matters most. It is irrelevant whether we pick BTC or ETH, it’s very much profitable both of these if we manage right level through right timing that is.

Comment

Both markets are busy. Bitcoin has no limits. Can't tell where it ends up. It will be huge. Ethereum too has good future. If your budget is low then buy some Ethereum.

You can view Ethereum now as a Bitcoin in 2013.There was a lot of growth in the case of Bitcoin. Ethereum may not experience the same speed in growth but will definitely grow with no limits. If you can see nowadays most of the ICO's prefer Ethereum transactions over Bitcoin. The choice is yours based on the budget. Both have a great scope in the crypto market.

Comment

Working...
                            X