Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Bitcoin will survive after 100 year ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Bitcoin will survive after 100 year ?

100 years later, it's been a long time, what we think and anticipate may not be accurate but I will still try. I think 100 years later, Bitcoin will still exist, at which time its value will be very high due to the rapid growth of its speed. Bitcoin is well known, almost universally around the world. There are many services that accept Bitcoin in payment. Although thriving but I think Bitcoin will have to compete with some potential altcoin. These are just my thoughts, in the future no one knows in advance, everything can will happen in another direction.

It could, but what is gain or lost if I say yes or no. I am 99.99% sure that I won’t be alive after 100 years, so will my answer be even relevant?

I don’t think so. I will think long and hard if it’s about 10-15 years down the line, but to think or talk about 100 years, it’s just unrealistic and totally unnecessary. So, we must avoid talking about irrelevant and silly stuff which is only way forward towards gaining.

Comment

Yeah, it’s possible but as Veronica said, it’s crazy discussion and not worthy either. I believe we can’t predict what will happen with BTC in next 10 years, so 100 years! That’s just too much. Just imagine 10 years ago who thought BTC will be coming and reaching to such unbelievable levels. So, who knows that in next 10 years, there might be better option coming in, so these are totally impossible things to predict so far down the line!

Comment

Nothing is certain when it comes to the future, especially if we are talking about what the world would be like a century from now. Many more technological breakthroughs and advancements would drastically change how we do our transactions and how to use our currencies.

But if bitcoin is to become relevant, it must adapt to the changes and continue development so as to cater to a wider audience that keeps changing their preferences over time.

Comment

I don’t know this but I know that after 100 years, I am not going to be alive, so that’s why the last thing I will do is to think about that far in the point. It’s important not to waste time thinking on such aspects which are nearly impossible. As per future, it is obvious that Bitcoin got a very bright future ahead of scheme, so it will be really interesting to see how it all works out.

Comment

Working...
          X