The advantages of having bitcoin in the present day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The advantages of having bitcoin in the present day

Bitcoin has always been something that has, at least on the outside, been a better means of transferring value than most conventional methods would like for you to believe, but there are some small benefits that banks give that Bitcoin does not, such as a line of credit, among other things. Despite that, Bitcoin is typically a better choice when just weighing the pros and cons of it all. Banks are good for some people, but on average keeping money out of banks is more of a benefit in my experience.

Everyone will put down their side of advantages, but to me it’s a high security for bright future.

I could be wrong, but if I am right then it can really help our kids to have bright future, so that’s what makes having BTC such a massive advantage, it will be interesting where it all leads and go, as that will ensure we are in zone that we are comfortable with, as that will ensure we perform and gain nicely to pretty fair levels.

Comment

I think this is better option if you see in comparison to banks, but still we just need to be very careful that we don’t do anything silly or don’t make unnecessary mistakes. If we make silly moves then we will only throw away chance as far gaining. If we keep it simple and try to get advantage where we can then we will be in good shape and everything will roll well. But, if we try to take advantage where it’s not there then we will struggle.

Comment

It is given that if you have Bitcoin now you basically have the future out it or an opportunity for its development. Because I do believe that in the system of bitcoin development and progress is quite inevitable because it is a part of changes.

And it is undoubtedly aligned to technology which makes it much more vulnerable on progress and somehow makes little development on its transaction value, price and security every time. So the earlier you have Bitcoin the more time you can experience its growth and its development which giving people an opportunity to earn.

Comment

I think the advantages is we can sell bitcoin with high price and if we have more than 10 btc, we are sure make a big money. Besides that, to make transaction between other wallets, we don't need to pay high fee. Bitcoin is our investment for long term and if we still hold it at least more than 1 year, then we can have cash in our bank account.

Comment

It’s consistently on the rise, so having BTC can be seriously beneficial for us. However, it’s not just advantage which we required to analysis but also the other side of the coin, as these is the key parts.

One direction means, we will not be going anywhere, so that’s why it’s must for us to play it all very smoothly, as that is the only way forward for gaining. It will help us with performance as well in major way.

Comment

The greatest advantage is having BTC is chance of having huge returns along with safety and security ensured. I don’t think it’s possible for one to such gains and safety in one place. Although, I know it’s risky too but with how it’s going currently, I believe it’s fair to say that we should be ready to take some risk with having so much chance of gaining. I will certainly be ready to take that much risk with so much to gain.

Comment

Yes, I also think so. In the last 2, 3 years, Bitcoin has contributed to reducing unemployment, generating income for the unemployed.

At present, many people have no job and they have come to Bitcoin as a solution to help them avoid unemployment and earn a better life. Besides, Bitcoin also has quite a number of benefits, its value is quite high, and the pace of development is also good, contributing to economic development. Bitcoin also has good security, people interact with each other without knowing each other.

Comment

There is a lot of risk with Bitcoin investment, but it is something that we all can afford. If we can’t then I don’t think we should go ahead with making investment on this. It is way too dangerous to go ahead without being able to afford it. I always plan my investment and also calculate the risk for it, as I know if I am not good at planning then I will have a lot of issues to deal with, so got to be very careful on that point.

Comment

Bitcoin charges very low fees for transmitting funds to someone who lives in another country, fees could be better though, hopefully this will be the case soon.

Anonymity is an added bonus, obviously it isn't perfect, but someone determined not to be found, and takes the necessary precautions will remain completely anonymous.

Comment

The greatest advance of having even 1 Bitcoin is pretty big, as the price is so high that it’s just unbelievable. In past, it was easy to get BTC for many because the rates were hardly much into range of 200-300 USD or even at 1000 USD, but it all changed and now at over 4000 USD, it’s very different story to talk about investment. It’s very few people who can actually afford it which says it all!

Comment

The greatest advantage of BTC is that one is able to gain consistently without losing due to such high level of consistency on gaining.

We must play it out very wisely since then only we will be able to see and get real advantage. If we are not fully sure or if we don’t approach it carefully then all the advantages and these types of things is going to turn negatively, so that’s why all these parts are required to be worked out.

Comment

For me the best advantage of owning a Bitcoin as of today is its ability to grow over time. I have accumulated Bitcoin since it was priced at 900$ and ad of right now it is more than double the value which is favorable not only for me but also for the other early investors. Truly a big advantage to for any Bitcoin users even for people who have Bitcoin when it was price at 4500$ its ability to grow is still there and still has a chance to be even greater than its all time high.

Comment

The first advantage I can think of is that you're basically ahead of others that don't have bitcoins. If bitcoin skyrockets, you're one of the lucky people that will become a millionaire without doing that much effort. Another advantage I can think of is that you become exposed to a whole new body of knowledge. You can read books in the library but none of them will talk about bitcoin because bitcoin just got out recently. Bitcoin is something most people don't know about and having knowledge about it will be crucial in the future.

Honestly, it's just comes down to seniority. You're here first, so you're first to become rich. In the future, people around you will just be studying about bitcoin but you're already at the more advanced lessons.

Comment

Working...
                            X