What attracted you toward bitcoin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What attracted you toward bitcoin?

The first thing that attracted me towards Bitcoin is curiosity. I was curious back then why there are lots of posts about it on my newsfeed. I did some research and I came to like the idea of using it. The next thing is the potencial income. It started from a very low value but now, it is the talk of the town. I decides to invest on it more because I know that I can earn from it. And lastly, the possibility of it to become the Universal Currency. Many countries started to adapt it. We'll never know, one day we are talking about the legalization of Bitcoin nationwide.

The obvious thing is the massive price that has promised not to stop, so that is the upfront attraction.

But, there are some hidden attraction to many people and that’s the potential that’s there as compare to any other asset currently and that include Gold as well. So, I believe these are the couple of reasons for the attraction that’s there with Forex, as of now and in current scenario.

Comment

The obvious attraction is the potential as said by someone above, but another thing is that BTC is very safe, as it’s not hold by any country, so that means you will not have to worry over these things regardless of which country you are from. This is one major reason why we see many people putting their investment on this, as this got better chance than anything else to grow and that’s really what has made it so attractive.

Comment

Bitcoin has attracted me because it is an easy way to make money, I know that it is not only me and i think there are also people who think the same way as me and as a student, Bitcoin has been helping me to aid my needs. It can be earned without investing a single amount of money and just by joining a signature campaign or any service here that pays bitcoin.

Bitcoin is definitely an eye-catcher since it is like money without physical existence and it is so easy to use and very convenient. Many have been speculating that this is the money of future and I think it will be enough to be a reason for me to be attracted to bitcoin.

Comment

I am always looking for new investment opportunities and bitcoin happens to be among the hottest instruments out there. Plus the fact that it is a legit currency that I can use for paying bills, buying some stuff, and doing person to person transactions. Bitcoin opens up a lot of possibilities with regard to how we treat and look at our current financial system. And we are still on the early stages of its development and more can be expected down the line.

Comment

Bitcoin is the new way to invest your money and make financial portfolio out of it. Bitcoin has changed the lives of many people with few dollars of investment and they are now millionaires today!

It has given many people freedom from the real job and they are all into bitcoin for their living purpose. This has given more family time rather than engaging all into real job for 12 hours a day.

Comment

There are many reasons for me to look towards BTC, but the most important part was that the growth as huge and yet there was safety, so I think anyone will prefer BTC, as it is a really good option to take and can bring a lot of rewards for us. But, if we are not good at plans then we will have a lot of trouble and issues with handling things. So, it is must that we handle all these things well in order to really get the performance working high.

Comment

There are many things that attract me towards Bitcoin but the thing that’s obvious for all is the rapid growth. There is no asset in past that has grown so rapidly.

So, it’s obvious that Bitcoin is a force to reckon with and got to be put up on the top bracket as far investment is concern. However, it is also very fair to say that things can’t be guaranteed with this, so that is what we need to be very careful about.

Comment

What attracted me into Bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies is the anonymity they are offering. There is complete transparency because of the blockchain technology which anyone can access through the listed transactions but there is no identity attached to it. That is truly an amazing invention unlike when you banking transactions.

Comment

What can I say; it’s obvious that the price is so high that everyone feels addicted (attracted) towards it. Although, I don’t think you can guarantee up anything in terms of results.

However, it is fair to say it’s pretty good option as far making investment is concern, but just need to adjust and make sure we have worked out everything before going ahead with the money part of things, as being too late with these things won’t have good impact.

Comment

The first reason for me for using BTC was about how easy it was and low fees then, its same thing now too with easy to use, high value but the fees is now on the higher side. However, with so many positive there is, I think it is fair to forget some of the negative parts. As there can hardly be anything that could be worth 100%, so that’s why we need to be extremely careful and wise with how we go about handling things.

Comment

Nothing attracts me to Bitcoin, as I am already attracted to it. I believe that the greatest advantage of having Bitcoin is that we will be able to gain massively.

So, we just need to make sure that we have plan for doing things. If we are attracted to it just randomly then we will not be able to get any rewards. So we must be very wise with how we go about handling things about it to be in safe zone.

Comment

What attracted me the most with bitcoin that leads me on engaging with it was it can provide me an income online that is beneficial on my part because it not just help me on my own. It also became my back up source to support and help my family on our financial needs. Also with bitcoin, I can be able to gain and make my money grow by just simply saving and holding it because its price is keep on improving on a time basis. Also fast transactions can be done instantly with the use of it.

Comment

There was a friend of mine who introduce me bitcoins couple of months ago.

Since he introduce bitcoins to me as an investment like gold or land I’ve been skeptical and holdback putting my money on such a digital property so I made my research about bitcoin and see how it grows overtime that convinced me to invest few bucks and keep my research which also lead me to other ways of earning btc which also means earning money.

Comment

The gain that has happened in recent times has really attracted me. I feel there is so much to gain with investing here, so that’s why I have really got attracted to this. I think things are same for most people, as previously not many were too much interested in BTC, but with the kind of growth that we have witness, it’s really made everyone stop and take a look and I am amongst those types as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X