Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has changed in your life by Bitcoin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has changed in your life by Bitcoin?

Bitcoin has changed my economic view, like to not trust banks and government. It not only changed my mind but also giving me an opportunity to earn extra money, and manage my asset. Bitcoin also makes me a geek, it makes me wonder how technology behind it the blockchain works and it's decentralized concept too. Beside that it helps me to purchase something on internet. However there is a bad effect for me, yup gambling, we all know that bitcoin is the simplest form of payment to do that.

Bitcoin do really do things that changes my whole life .First is of course financial support for me and my family and other people, as a young kid in proud of earning money by myself only and i can buy all things i want to buy with the help of bitcoin.

Also bitcoin allows me to have and have a chance to have more friends in the community. And i found bitcoin to help me grow m money that I’ve been saved up.

Comment

Bitcoin has changed my economic view, like to not trust banks and government. It not only changed my mind but also giving me an opportunity to earn extra money, and manage my asset. Bitcoin also makes me a geek, it makes me wonder how technology behind it the blockchain works and it's decentralized concept too. Beside that it helps me to purchase something on internet. However there is a bad effect for me, yup gambling, we all know that bitcoin is the simplest form of payment to do that.

Comment

If anyone have BTC then it’s truly incredible for him, as it is an investment that can gain us some serious rewards, so that’s why we need to work it all out even IF we get 1 BTC, it can be massive for the future!

It is obvious that no one like to risk especially unnecessary one, as it is sort of thing that is not going to make sure comfortable at all, so we must play it safely in ensure that we are in profitable zone.

Comment

Nothing much has changed, but I do feel that things have become easier and that’s very important. I think by easier, I am referring to using it like payment processor, as it’s pretty good option with pretty much low fees. And, it’s also very high on price which makes it so good and even having one can make huge difference in anyone’s life. But, it’s not easy to have Bitcoin at all.

Comment

Most of people here would answer that bitcoin solve my financial problems and that would be my answer to. I mean it did not solve all of my money problem but at least it solve plenty of it.

But most people is treating it as a long term investment after all bitcoin is doing great in the market holds great value rather than gold or fiat and it's a great source of income if you're really good at it.

Comment

My life changed when I impasse and despair. I almost have not a penny in pocket. I find ways to make money, then I would be a man to guide and he showed me how to earn free Bitcoin, I went through a tough time at the beginning, and gradually, I know to this forum, I participated in the campaign and hope to earn extra income, and now, I'm satisfied with what I have, it's not much, but it is enough for me.

Comment

Bitcoin has opened new way for me to make money. I believe if we go out with doing things properly then we will always generate greater revenue from it, but if we are not careful with how we approach things then we will face so many issues. So, it is must to play it all out carefully, as that is what will help us getting good money and is going to help us change our life to bigger levels.

Comment

The greatest thing for me was getting Bitcoin when it was around $400/500, it’s now 1000% higher, and so that’s why I feel so good.

I have gained that much by doing nothing but making a good decision and that was to make investment in it. If we play it out carefully then we will be able to gain well and will help our self with performance too. So, we just need to be wise with how we go on with performance over it.

Comment

Working...
                  X