How much risk in bitcoin investment ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much risk in bitcoin investment ?

In my opinion there is no risk in the bitcoin Investment , the reason is clear daily Investment in the bitcoin is going increasing and that is results into increase in the price. Secondly few more countries are looking to declare bitcoin as legal way of payment ( in case of Japan has already accepted). So these are directly showing that what the bitcoin is , since earlier I was also thinking same like you but after the enter in the bitcoin I realise that this is really a better way for the income without any fear.

Bitcoin is always a good investment choice because of its potential and strength. It is the virtual currency that is at the top of everything, it has the power and influence of other virtual currencies. And its potential is infinite.

We can easily see that from the current world situation, the number of countries accepting bitcoins is increasing, and bitcoin cities are gradually emerging. They saw the potential of bitcoin, they chose it, so we have a good foundation to believe in bitcoin.

Comment

It’s crazy to talk about richness on every point. I don’t think we to be so much high. It’s far better that we talk about gaining maximum and don’t worry about rich/poor theory, it’s not worthy and it’s not good thing at all. We will gain most if we let the situation stay straight forward and not worry much about rich or poor part, as t’s just not worthy of discussing and will not get us anywhere at all.

Comment

Yes in every investment it is very risky. In order for us to earn a lot we need to take the risk. Taking a risk is the thing that we needed most when we want to grow up our bitcoins.

And it is a good trait that we are a risk taker. In that we can face all the problems that we will encounter and it might help us very much. And by the next time we become strong and taking a risk will be easy for us.

Comment

If you planned to hold it for short term then the risk is small, but if you planned to hold it for 10 or 20 years maybe that a bit risky, as we know bitcoin still in growing process so anything can happened, maybe it can grow stronger or maybe can be replaced by other coin, but I more believe that bitcoin will grow stronger in future, that is why I think holding bitcoin as investment is a good idea, just don't put all your wealth in bitcoin, invest in different form is better.

Comment

Anytime and any king of investment with bitcoin is risky because we can't see the future if the future will be good or bad because we are only basing to the situations that are currently going on.

If you want to lessen the risk of investment in bitcoin then you can do two things, the first thing it to buy a lot of bitcoins now and keep it for long term and you will earn money and the second one is to buy bitcoin regularly so you are getting the average price each month and you have a lower risk because you are not just buying in one time.

Comment

There is a lot if risk when it comes to Bitcoin, but it is absolutely vital that we need to figure out things correctly, as that is how we will be able to work it out towards benefit and will find it all working well. If we handle it all correctly then we will never find it risky at all. So, we just need to management out things correctly, as that is what will help us maximum.

Comment

Any investments has a risk even in real life business you need to take a risk if you want to become successful and like in trading bitcoins you need to lose some money before you become a perfect trader but i think if you do a long term holding your 3btc it has a low chance of losing your money become Bitcoins has continuously getting the value bigger it started in $200 but look now it becomes $4000 try to hold it between 1 to 2 years i think you will get a good profit but you need patience.

Comment

The risk involved in buying and holding bitcoin is there are a chance that the price of bitcoin will dump and the other risk if the bitcoin wallet you used is safe.

Of course right now many bad people want to get more bitcoin so I think some of hackers trying to hack those exchangers or wallets. For me that's the only risk in investing in bitcoin. So, it’s a really solid option and can benefit one pretty highly!

Comment

There is a lot of risk there, so we need to be extremely careful with how we go about doing things. We just need to make sure that we play it out carefully in order to gain. We must make sure that we invest carefully or else, it will be too risky. So, we must play it extremely carefully with how we handle stuff, as that is how we will be able to get results, so it is only way we will avoid the risk.

Comment

I don’t consider investment as too much risk. If we work it out carefully then we will always be able to gain. If we are not working out carefully then we will always find it risky. The best way to judge the risk is through looking at situation and knowing if this is the moment for gains or not. If we can gain in this situation then I believe that’s right time or else it will not be good time at all for anyone!

Comment

I believe risk is there with any investment not just BTC, but the difference with this is that the chance of gaining is a lot higher and to me; it’s the most important aspect.

The higher we see the potential, it’s better to get involved in there. If we are not prepared for these things then we will have a lot of issues a lot to deal with. So we need to get the proper our act together and manage up the risk as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X