Do you love bitcoin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you love bitcoin?

I love bitcoin cause it not only used for payment transaction also it's an income and a stuff to earn money. It has many uses for the user so being addicted in gambling is possible this is because it gives a bunch of money, a way to become rich and a key to success. Maybe we hate the bitcoin if we lose some money, but If you make a good decison how to earn this you will love this. Like earning or generating this (joining campaign) you have no money capital to use so if you lose the earn bitcoin its ok and if success much better.

I agree all users of Bitcoin definitely love it on all its specific aspects. If you will use Bitcoin on transaction, investment or trading you should invest first a lot of time for you to know how to use it and how the system of Bitcoin works.

So if you invest time it serve as your framework on loving it more because the more you get to know Bitcoin the more it may developed resulting for a more way for you to earn and to make profit out of Bitcoin.

Comment

I really like BTC as an investment. I believe that we can gain plenty if we figure out these things accurately, so that’s why we must not just worry about loving or hating it instead we must take it seriously and think about investment, as that is what is more important. I don’t think right now there is anyone who dislikes BTC, but it’s not to say that everyone is going to go for investment, it’s very different to like and to invest.

Comment

Yes, I think BTC is a very good investment and most people will like it. But, it is obvious too that there is risk with these investments, so that’s why we need to watch it all very very wisely and got to make sure that we don’t just go on random track since it’s not just dangerous, but also far less rewarding.

So, it is must that we think in sensible way and making sure that we don’t do anything stupid.

Comment

Yes I do. I do really love bitcoin that is why I keep on holding into it, wisely saving and spending it because on bitcoin, I can earn an income or profit wherein I am benefited because I use it to support my needs financially and used it to buy my needs on school and help my family. This love of me on bitcoin, keeps me on pursuing it even the time comes of its dump, I do not lose my hope that it will sooner or later pump and it do really happens. There are many things bitcoin can provide that is why I keep on loving it.

Comment

Yes I do! I love it for many other reasons other than that it helps me pay the electric bills.

I love Bitcoin because it has given me opportunities and it has allowed me to earn despite my current capacity. I think that Bitcoin is great for long-term investment so I love it for that very reason. Also, it has taught me to manage my finances and to mindful of my expenses.

Comment

I really like to have BTC and feel highly comfortable with having Bitcoin with me. But, I am fully aware that it’s not something that’s going to be easy at all. So we should not just love it but we should also take it as bigger way of making money. I have found it a lot easier and have helped me gain serious amount of money. So, it is must that we understand the concept of BTC properly in order to be gain well.

Comment

I think all investors and in particular, I am talking about ones who have ALREADY invested in Bitcoin have really gained massively.

I think even new investors are lovely it due to the immense growth that has come. It will be interesting where it heads next, as we need to be extremely prepared and ready for all situation, as that is how we will be able to gain and will find results working in our favor.

Comment

You don’t love or hate assets. They are kept for investments and gaining. I don’t understand how will anyone talk about love or hate with investments. At least, I am unable to see any real logic behind it. If you ask me how good this investment is then I will say it’s pretty good option right now, at least. But overall the risk factor too is slightly higher but I am not exactly worried about this part at all.

Comment

Bitcoin has reached to stage that not too many people thought it’d get into. So everyone is really enjoying how the show is running at the moment.

But there are no guarantees that this is going to continue ahead as well, as we need to understand that with Crypto Currencies, it is always complicated and we can’t expect everything to be smooth. So, that’s what we need to be extremely watchful about and not just love anything blindly.

Comment

I definitely love Bitcoin, I have been benefitted by it greatly! The biggest benefit with Bitcoin is that we are able to gain quickly and also there are little to no risk in the proceedings. However, it’s not to go blindly but to go with proper way and direction, it’s what will help us most and will allow us to gain nicely. If we are not working this out well then we will have our own issues which needs to be watched carefully.

Comment

I really love Bitcoin and the concept, I believe it has really given people another option outside Gold and that’s why I love it so much.

However, we need to be extremely watchful and wise with how we go about investment. Although, it is proven that lately, it is way above Gold in terms of potential but still it’s not exactly high in terms of security as the case with Gold, but I still love it!

Comment

Bitcoin has been great investment opportunity and has brought excellent results. I don’t think anyone will hate such an amazing investment, as there is so much one could gain with this. But we just need to make sure that we work it out through proper way and have strategy to do it all, if we are not having right strategy then we will not go too far in the place, so just need to be sure for that thing to gain.

Comment

There is no one who will deny that Bitcoin is very good way of income because even lower investment here is pretty rewarding.

But, we just need to make sure we don’t make huge investment without thinking. We must think in very proper way to get maximum out of our made investment. If we don’t plan upfront then we are likely to face a lot of problems and huddles at later stages, so got to be wise here.

Comment

Working...
                            X