How important bitcoin is for you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How important bitcoin is for you

Bitcoin makes us very easy to lead our life in with only extra money, I think most of the people are leading their life with this bitcoin money and saving their hard work money for the future purpose. It becomes our daily income, and the price of bitcoin will make us work more and earn more coin. If anybody knows the real value of bitcoin, they will not lose this easily. They give more importance to this bitcoin.

It’s very important because the thing is rated around $4000 and in which way it’s not going to be important?

It’s absolutely important in every way and if we understand and use it wisely then we could be gaining a lot. So, we just need to make sure that we focus on understanding things which will eventually help us bring positive results and will allow us to gain fairly well in long run!

Comment

I consider Bitcoin is very important because it can gain hugely. If we are not careful with how we go with doing things then we will struggle a lot. It is must that we don’t do anything silly at all or else we will struggle badly. Bitcoin is currently the most important assets amongst all and is likely to continue on the rise, so it will be interesting where it all leads due to which we need to watch it carefully!

Comment

Right now having even 1 Bitcoin can make you feel very happy. The rate where Bitcoin is going is simply crazy and it’s unbelievable to have even 1 Bitcoin.

I believe in future we will continue to see the journey high wards. It will be interesting whether same thing applies with other Crypto Currencies or not especially Ethereum. So in short, I believe it’s really reaching higher and is likely to continue on same way.

Comment

It’s an investment for me and in that way, it’s very important for me. I think any investment should be done only when we value it and I value this very highly, so that’s why I think it is very important. But if we don’t think it’s really all that good then we could just keep our self away. I like it and consider it very important which is why I give so much value to it. I don’t think there is any rocket science with that.

Comment

Bitcoin is not important for me but it’s important for everyone. I believe that Bitcoin is reaching many people, so it is really becoming very crucial.

However, we need to understand that the risk is connected to this, so got to be extremely wise with how we go about things. If we don’t do things carefully then we could struggle a lot and will not reach anywhere at all. We need to think twice before we take action.

Comment

Originally posted by Rizwan Khurashi View Post
              It’s an investment for me and in that way, it’s very important for me. I think any investment should be done only when we value it and I value this very highly, so that’s why I think it is very important. But if we don’t think it’s really all that good then we could just keep our self away. I like it and consider it very important which is why I give so much value to it. I don’t think there is any rocket science with that.
              Yeah, same here. I too think it’s great for investment and that’s why the value is so much of Bitcoin. I don’t think we will find things changing too much in coming times so it is still a brilliant investment opportunity. However, we just need to be careful that we don’t make any mistake and do things patiently. If we try to hurry up then we will not be getting anywhere at all, so that’s really what we need to be careful about.

Comment

Of course it will, I can say bitcoin is amazing. Why? Because is just a little number of person believe bitcoin by the time of existence but now it become a popular digital currency in the world. I can't figure out how its price today compared before, is absolutely far from the start.

Bitcoin price now is very attractive to us that's why a lot of people investing this and the good thing is that, bitcoin will probably give you a better life in the future because of having a big return in your investment.

Comment

It is very important because the value is almost 3-4 months’ salary. If anyone has even one BTC then there is so much that can be done. As apart from the value, it’s forever pumping more, so that’s why it will be really interesting whether this level can be hold or not. But I think just having it right now is nothing short of lottery. I at least will really feel happy with these things and in order to really be gaining nicely.

Comment

If anyone has made investment here then I don’t need to explain why it is important. But for those who haven’t made investment, it is also very obvious for them to know why this is such a brilliant investment.

The amount of gains we have seen in Bitcoin, it is just unbelievably high and no Asset comes even near it. So that’s why it is so very important and you really can’t disagree with this part.

Comment

Working...
                    X