Do you request others to use BTC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you request others to use BTC?

I remember this with my own experience that many years back when BTC was new, I never had any idea about it at all, but one day my friend wanted some money. I was happy giving it but he requested it with taking BTC which I had no clue about.

Still, I went ahead and it proved a great decision. So, do you guys think if someone like me (of old) will be wise to accept BTC if offered?

Is the potential still there?

I don’t think it can be forced with anyone, if anyone is genuinely interested then you can definitely go ahead and cut out the deal, but if you are trying to force the issue then this is just not going to work and is not the right move.

I don’t think you should do something you don’t understand, so anyone who doesn’t have proper idea for BTC, it’s better for him to just stay away instead of getting stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Greenberg View Post
      I remember this with my own experience that many years back when BTC was new, I never had any idea about it at all, but one day my friend wanted some money. I was happy giving it but he requested it with taking BTC which I had no clue about.

Still, I went ahead and it proved a great decision. So, do you guys think if someone like me (of old) will be wise to accept BTC if offered?

Is the potential still there?
      Why will anyone listen to stranger? Also, I don’t think it’s good to suggest it to new comer because it can cause a lot of tension for them with no understanding as mentioned by Admin. If anyone requests me for this on purpose then I will definitely want to go ahead but it will be unfair to put anyone into it without letting them know how it works because suddenly 1 BTC can decreased massively, so it’s very important thing to work out.

Comment

No, I have never requested anyone like that. I don’t think I need to do Baby sitting at all and if anyone is interested let him request himself; I will not want to request anyone or accept anyone’s idea.

If I like something, I will go ahead with it but if not then I won’t, I will never go with anyone’s request because I know what is best for me and I want to do just that.

Comment

I will obviously not request any stranger for this, but I often request my friend to have BTC and that’s obviously to do with exchange in cash or other payment processor which I can directly transfer to my bank. I think it’s fine to ask from others, at least.

I mean, it’s often required by many people so better to give it to someone we know and trust and get exchange which not just save times but is secure as well.

Comment

I am sorry but this doesn’t make much sense at all. Why will any stranger do this in first place? Also, I don’t understand why will any friend who got no idea about BTC will take it? Maybe are you looking to ask someone to do business in it but then what will we gain from it? I think if we want to have something else like or that then just exchange it from trusted exchanger not these types of crazy things.

Comment

I believe people are wise enough to know if it’s good for them or not. If it’s beneficial for them then no one needs to request anything to anyone because you will get request upfront, it’s the reason why we shouldn’t be wasting too much time over it.

If someone is interested then he/she will come without even getting the invitation, so that’s why we should be least concerned over requesting anyone or forcing for that matter.

Comment

No, I don’t really do that because I don’t have reason to do it. I mean, I don’t know why will I be required to request anyone for it?

I don’t really think that anyone will listen to me if they are not interested. So, it’s about genuine interest. If that’s there then it’s not even required for us to request anyone. I will be honest that not too many people are going to do what I say, so I don’t even try it at all.

Comment

I request people to take it, but only those who have BTC or use it. I mean, I don’t think it’s sensible idea to ask unknown person who got no clue about Bitcoin to have it. He will throw me off because it doesn’t make sense for anyone to take something they have no idea about because then it’s just not going to be worth it and that’s why we need to be entirely careful and sure who we request it to.

Comment

To start with, I only deal with merchants who accept BTC. Then, I deal with persons who deal in BTC. This is to ensure that the transaction is smooth without any problem! I had suggested Bitcoin to others, some were interested and some not!

So, the other person must also be interested and most importantly know about the risks, so that they can’t blame you later if something goes wrong! People are always looking for new things and this might appeal to them but only when they find it really useful!

Comment

Monica, it was the TS (Michael) who had no idea about BTC and used it only when his friend asked in BTC. His friend was lucky that the TS obliged but not everyone can do it. If my friend or someone I know asks me to pay in BTC, I can’t do that as I don’t have much BTC and it would be big job to first buy BTC and then send to friend. I will deal only in the normal currency!

Comment

The way things are going for Bitcoin, I will find it surprising if anyone needs to ask others, as the value is so high that you just want to have it, so if someone request me for it. I will hug him and will really want to have it without second thought at all.

I believe the year 2017 is surely going to be mega year, so get into it now before it’s just too late.

Comment

Jamal, seems you are too enthusiastic and optimistic of Bitcoins doing well in 2017. I share some of your enthusiasm too. Bitcoin seems to be on upward trend and still has room enough to roam on the upside, but might hit a trough somewhere may be around $1500 level? One needs to consider all factors affecting the price too so that they can have holistic approach and not have a fixed mindset! In anything involving money we must be cautious!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamal Molla View Post
                            The way things are going for Bitcoin, I will find it surprising if anyone needs to ask others, as the value is so high that you just want to have it, so if someone request me for it. I will hug him and will really want to have it without second thought at all.

I believe the year 2017 is surely going to be mega year, so get into it now before it’s just too late.
                            Mate, buying now might not be a good idea IMO. This is because if you buy now thinking the price would rise and if the price goes down then you would be have to sell in loss if you need money or can’t wait for the price to rise. I would rather wait for few months to know where the price is heading for, even though we can never be sure anytime. Alternatively if you are actively trading you can even sell!

Comment

No, unless they are interested and have some idea regarding BTC. It is simply of no use to ask a total stranger to use BTC and putting every onus of using it on them which they would find extremely difficult or impossible.

So I would never do like that. People must be comfortable using it. E.g. if someone asks me to use Western Union, I would turn it down as I am not comfortable using it! Thus it is all about priorities!

Comment

Working...
                              X