No announcement yet.

Do you request others to use BTC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can recommend them but I won’t force them. This is because it depends on others needs as what works for me would not work for others. But I would certainly point out the benefits of having and using Bitcoins, rest depends on others whether they want to use it or not! There is really no harm in pointing the good factors of Bitcoins to others. Bitcoin is good alternative with lots of features but the bottom line is it must appeal to others in true sense

Comment

Quite agree with you Rizwan Khurashi. We can point out the good side of Bitcoins and let others take their own decisions.

Forcing or constantly nagging them won’t help. Others must really be interested in using Bitcoin and when you point them in the right direction, then they might even try to find out and later actually use it. But never ever in a forceful way as they might use only once and later would shy away from using it!

Comment

No. I would rather agree on a mutual payment which suits both rather than one being uncomfortable. Good trust and smoothness of payment transactions happens when both parties can come to agreement on a particular thing. If one side breaks the commitment and tries to ask or give the payment in other mode, then the whole agreement might collapse as different payment systems have different mechanisms. So it would be good when both parties are in full agreement. People of course can look for alternatives!

Comment

It seems very odd, I mean the question. I don’t know how I will or I should request anyone anything, if anyone is interested in using it then they will use it no matter what.

Also, I like to worry about myself only and not think too much else. I might just talk about it with friends but definitely not anyone else at all. I think there is very low chance that anyone is going to listen to what I say.

Comment

Yes it is just a matter of convenience and as such there are no hard and fast rules. One needs to understand this clearly. People can use any payment system they like according to their needs and comfort factors. As such we can’t force others to use it but if they are willing then we can do it. So it is not a very big issue. Bitcoin is a new phenomenon and not everyone knows it!

Comment

I am also new to the field to the Bitcoin world and still just exploring and have not earned anything substantial.

Under such conditions, I might not be able to recommend this to others as I myself don’t know much about it! But of course the potential is there for Bitcoin. But if does not suits one’s needs then they might not do it, as simple as that. This then becomes individual’s choice based on the prevailing conditions.

Comment

Lol, at the moment, it is no opposite. As I don’t think we need to request anyone to use BTC since everyone is already using it! Requesting NOT to use it might be possible term, but that doesn’t make sense as why will you not want others to use BTC. I think the growth BTC has seen has really opened up new paths and shown many how things can work around online if the content is there.

Comment

Sergey Nagin, I don’t think everyone is using BTC. BTC is unknown outside the online earning world.

So if the other person does not knows about BTC then they can’t send the money to you for your work via BTC as they would not be knowing procedure to buy the BTC using existing currencies, use a BTC wallet and then transferring the amount to you. So this is on a case-to-case basis and not applicable to all!

Comment

No, I will never request anyone anything. I believe everyone got their own minds and you don’t need to request for it to light up. We just have to focus on our part and forget rest. I will suggest or talk about it with friends but that is it. I believe I don’t need to do that for strangers because there is no logic for it and obviously there is no reason for it personally! But then it’s everyone’s own choice to make.

Comment

Because Bitcoin is an amazing platform where we have the advantage of decentralization and easy transaction all over the globe. So I will definitely recommend people to use BITCOIN.

Comment

I guess we do not need anything more to prove our points. it’s already so many incidents already occurred we just need to refer them and show the actual causes to the blinded world. People just heard about bitcoins they don't exactly understands it clearly of what the heck is it really. We just need to clear that confusion. That’s really called spreading pure awareness.

Comment

I don’t really need to do that. If anyone wants to use it they will do it themselves. I do tell me friends about the potential that BTC got, but again I don’t ask them to use it because I am not going to get any benefit. It’s silly to think about suggesting it to others, as there is no benefit in doing this at all.

I think it will not be something that we need to look at. If we don’t figure these things accurately then we will only struggle badly.

Comment

If you want to convince your friends and relatives to invest in bitcoin then you should just let them what are the benefits of investing in bitcoin and what are the possible returns that they might get if they will invest in bitcoin, like the possible gain for a short term investment and also for long term investing so they can have a clear understanding on how much can they earn thru bitcoin.

Comment

No, I don’t have to request anyone or suggest even. Everyone has got brains and that is something which is the most important part.

I don’t think we need to look anywhere else. We just need to talk and focus on our way and actions. If we figure out these things correctly then we will always be able to get and will be able to help our self with gaining. So, it is must that we play it all very wisely with doing things.

Comment

Working...
                              X