Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bitcoin is better for people from poor countries?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t know why people feel that way, as I feel opposite to that.

I believe that it can be harder for poor countries, as there are limited exchangers and there are all those sorts of issues and difficulties, therefore, it is obvious that better develop country is likely to have more options to use Bitcoin thus it is definitely more beneficial by any spoon or measurement cup you will like to use for judgment.

Comment

I absolutely agree to that Vikas even I believe that way. I think it is better for developed countries, as the more usage means the better service available and more places to use Bitcoin. The way Bitcoin is running right now I think just having it is massive benefits for all and one. So, we should forget about countries and all that instead just focus on the collection of it which is going to make all the difference.

Comment

High value of Bitcoin is no reason for poor countries to use it. That is simply outrageous and gives no real benefits.

Then again to use Bitcoin, one needs to have a digital wallet, awareness & literacy, device, electricity, exchangers, merchants, legal & other regulatory clearance, etc.; which obviously a poor country won’t have. So Bitcoins won’t work in poor countries even though the transaction fees are comparatively low compared to other systems. Therefore in reality this is not possible!

Comment

Yeah it is very clear that Bitcoin won’t work in poor countries obviously and no amount of giving the benefits of Bitcoins is going to make any difference. Bitcoin would work only when there is enabling feature for the same. Till that happens it would be simply not conceivable to even think along those lines! Of course, Bitcoin would be suitable to rich/developed countries as they have the right conditions for the Bitcoin to function properly.

Comment

Bitcoin is same for all, but if any poor person has it then it will be far better for them.

I think the value obviously works same for all and that’s why I don’t think we should really think too much about it. It is ever so much amazing to have Bitcoin for any person and one can really help us gain solid revenue. We just need to make sure we don’t try to be greedy or else we will not be able to gain all that much at all.

Comment

I am not able to understand what the OP meant, as why will it be better for poor people? I think rates are same everywhere, so what is the connection between rich or poor here? I think what he actually meant was that any poor person having Bitcoin can be really good for their life while it won’t be all that massive for rich guy. Overall, I think Bitcoin is seriously great for all especially for bigger investors out there.

Comment

On ground situation no; as using Bitcoin requires resources like internet, knowledge of using BTC with other currencies for exchange and other factors. Poor people are also mostly uneducated, so they can’t do online transactions using Bitcoin which seems no task to ordinary people in other countries.

There must be other enabling factors too for the effective usage of Bitcoin in poor countries, primarily good exchange, merchants and regulatory mechanisms, etc. But with the changing conditions in poor countries, things might change for the better!

Comment

Bitcoin is definitely a cool option for all; it doesn’t matter if it’s to person rich or poor country. I believe we just need to be wise when using it since that alone is the biggest criteria for anyone to be successful. The value of BTC remains same for all and that is not going to change ever, so we have to be wise and keep all that in mind in order to gain. So, it will be something that will keep us in good shape.

Comment

It is good for all because there is huge amount to be gained through it but there is proper way to it. We are lucky that now we can do trading through it so that’s easiest way.

But, it’s all very risky so we need to be good enough to handle it. If we handle it properly then we will be able to make good returns and hat too with high level of consistency as well. I feel good with trading on it which we need to do carefully.

Comment

It is better for all and the country discussion is totally irrelevant and off the point. If we are not careful with how we go about approaching things then we will have a lot of issues. I feel the thing that makes it greater for poor people or countries as such is the value because 1 BTC is equal to 4-5 months’ salary of one person, I believe that is massive figure and can really put us into good situation as per things are concern.

Comment

The value is exactly same for EVERY COUNTRY and even Aliens come, it is likely that the value will remain same for them too unless government pass some rule or law that they should be given double of something to them as compare to normal individual.

But, otherwise it’s likely to stay same way for all. Now, it’s not easy to gain BTC for poor, at least. So need to be very hard working to make it happen.

Comment

Bitcoin is great for poor people, as I don’t believe in poor country theory. Anyhow, I think earning or gaining BTC is a very very difficult task, so have to get it all working right and only then we will be required to talk about poor or rich people. If we don’t have something then what’s the point of talking about it. I will certainly not waste my time or energy on such thing, as it is really very simple and common sense stuff.

Comment

I don’t know maybe the person who have opened the thread might know what he means by better for poor, as there is really no particular reason given why he feel like that.

I honestly feel and believe that it’s equal for all and that’s really what we need to look at. It doesn’t matter whether we have Bitcoin or Ethereum or any other Crypto Currency, it’s all about that not related to poor or rich at all.

Comment

Working...
                            X