Will Dogecoin survive?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Dogecoin survive?

Dogecoin as I see the prices are extremely low, it surprised me because I was reading in various communities about it’s been next to BTC, but I am shocked when I actually saw the price been so down to level I can’t actually believe, so I am not thinking if this continues then how will Dogecoin survive? But then I just saw top Digital currency and most lf them are just at this level which again was surprising.

I think that’s is obviously going to happen, as it’s not on the levels of bitcoin but then bitcoin is really on different planet, so comparing it to any other digital currency will be unfair. It’s hard to know whether this is going to grow or not, but surviving is definitely no big deal and it’s obviously going to be easy, but I believe many people expected it to go very high, but it hasn’t went to that level yet or anywhere close to it.

Comment

I believe most likely it will and this will be till Bitcoin is there because it’s the main source of energy for it and till that’s alive, it will regularly boost other and keep on giving it fair value, so that’s why I strongly believe all other digital currency are going to survive including Dogecoin because their main source is Bitcoin and till that’s alive and kicking, it will see us other currency survive as well.

Comment

You can’t really tell like that because there is unpredictability with these Crypto Currencies, so no can say it for certain whether we will see it surviving or not, but we just need to make sure we are very much careful with how we go about doing anything because only then we will survive in online. It won’t matter to many whether this survive or not, but if we have investment then it will be a huge headache.

Comment

Yeah of course, it’s going to survive and why not? I don’t think it’s in any danger or anything like that. Dogecoin is amongst the top 5 Crypto Currencies, so why will it die down?

It’s definitely going to be surviving and we don’t need to worry much about anything at all.

I don’t have any Dogecoin at all, but even if I had I would never be worried or concern about anything whatsoever in any way!

Comment

It will survive and that’s absolutely certain, but the question is whether it’s really going to survive to level where we can benefit from it. I will say No, it’s not going to be something I consider worthy of investment.

I will rather want to put my money on Ethereum which is a better bet and there is bigger scope there to be gaining from, I don’t think similar thing can be said about this which has lost interest.

Comment

Why won’t it survive is my question? If other Crypto Currencies can survive and can be pushing so high then why not this? I don’t see any reason for this not to survive, I believe it’s going to survive and there is no question mark over it at all. I won’t say it’s great to have Dogecoin but I won’t call it dead like people have called it above, so don’t consider it dead and buried just yet.

Comment

Dogecoin is active since last few years so no reason to talk about this at all. It has already survived, so what else are we looking ahead at?

I will be brutally honest there that DC has lost that charm and cut out reason to go for it but it’s stable in the position we see it in, so you don’t expect any massive leap in here yet things are likely to remain in same place as it is at present in next 1-2 years as well.

Comment

You got to be very brave to call this shot because there is no guarantee of anything at all, so saying whether it’s going to survive or not is just ruled out.Therefore, it’s vital we remain careful and don’t do anything crazy at all and only then we will be able to remain in this industry of Crypto Currencies or else we are just going to destroy things and end up losing quite heavily, therefore, got to be very wise.

Comment

The thing with eCurrencies is that they don’t close out, so even if you see the value nearly nothing yet it’s going to stay active, so it will survive but it will more like dead like several others eCurrencies out there.

I don’t think there is much scope with such ones. I will not like to even think about these because we just need to keep on moving and forget about ones like Dogecoin which are as good as dead!

Comment

Doge, when started was amongst the hottest crypto currencies, but unfortunately, it was never was able to meet with the potential. Now, it’s just running without any direction and potential, it’s not going to close out, as no crypto currencies work that way, but it’s already done and dusted. There are so many better and newly developed crypto currencies available and running, so hardly much chance to see things turning for this past star in this future.

Comment

With a price like 100,000 Doge = USD $32.51, it would be extremely difficult to survive in the highly competitive crypto currency markets! I have no interest in this coin at all and can’t chase each and every coin out there with nearly 800 of those varieties. It would be better to stick with 2-3 top coins, tops!

You would then have fair bit of diversifications but not too high too! But then depends on what the user is really looking for!

Comment

I don’t think the conditions of dogecoin looks that good and it’s more of dead than anything! You will find many such crypto currencies out there, but this all is for nothing because they are nearly zero value. This is why we need to invest on Bitcoin or if not then new one that’s popular, so we could actually gain something, if we don’t do that than we are just going to flop out with money.

Comment

Yes surely Doge coin will surely survive as there is lot of traders supporting the coin and it's been trading with high volumes in trading platforms it will surely make a place in the altcoins history..! Its price is definitely low..! But recently it went from just 33 to 83 and can touch up to 100 and even more…. their main aim is to rise in games and apps so they will have a place and will survive.

Comment

Doge coin is very low in volume and very low in the price also but this coin definitely has its potential. I cannot or we cannot predict the mortality of a coin just by looking at its volume always because if the creators of the coin decide to make it big all of a sudden then we will see a huge difference in the volume and rate of doge coin.

So to conclude what I believe is any coin to be said to survive or vanish it depends upon its creators and if they decides to shut it down then we have no say for it. It will be done but I see this coin as a very good coin and have huge potential.

Comment

Working...
                              X