No announcement yet.

Buying Ethereum – A calculated gamble?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Ethereum – A calculated gamble?

I always believe that buying any Crypto Currency is definitely like gambling because you are purely doing it on calculated basic on the lines of popularity and potential, so do you think it’s worthy gamble to take?

There is no question that the demand is indeed plenty with Ethereum especially given it’s amongst top 10 Crypto Currencies in the world at present, so is it the best choices because of the popularity and the potential that’s there?

No, I don’t think this is gambling at all because you might get stuck temporary but still it’s not like you will lose it all which is obvious in gambling, so that’s why it’s not comparable with gambling at all. I think it’s a risk that’s worth the returns, but we just need to make sure we don’t buy too much just to be on safe side yet we can gain plenty with the low rate that’s on.

Comment

Every Crypto Currency is good chance but also a gamble in a way, so yes it’s better if we do it in calculated way, but this is far from easy and that’s why we need to be extremely wise and careful with how we go about doing everything and only then we are going to find success and is what is going to help us achieve profits and success is ever going to be possible in terms of gaining profits.

Comment

I don’t think buying Ethereum is gamble at all instead it’s a very good choice but we just need to be careful with the quantity.

We must not be too greedy because then there is serious chance of getting stuck with gateway to survive. I will definitely love to have it but will always want to keep it to manage able range and not trying anything over the top or else it will lead to issues and trouble for us.

Comment

I too agree that the Ethereum may do well in the long term, and at the current price of $10, it is a good buy in the short term with targets of around $12.-13 IMO. This is not a trade advice mind you, I am just saying what I feel

Comment

Originally posted by aayush-admin View Post
            I too agree that the Ethereum may do well in the long term, and at the current price of $10, it is a good buy in the short term with targets of around $12.-13 IMO. This is not a trade advice mind you, I am just saying what I feel
            Yeah, I too feel same Aayush. I believe that Ethereum can be really good pick here even if you budget around $400-500, but of course, it’s a game of patience and you then got to back yourself instead of running for cover just in case it drops. I have few BTC, but apart from that I haven’t tried my hands on any other Crypto Currency recent developments have made me interested to try out and to see how it goes.

Comment

You need to look at positive side of it, if we can get it not working then we also have chance to see it working, so why not think positively and that should kick start everything for us and we can carry the weight forward as well, so we just need to keep to be wise when needed and be patient when needed, it’s the perfect recipe to gain profit and calculation too can be good if done carefully.

Comment

If you think like that then we can also call it gambling when you buy other E-Currency, so then what’s left which is not going to be gamble?

I consider this is as investment and nothing else, it should purely be considered just that an I don’t think we really have any other way round it, so that’s why we need to make sure we don’t consider it gambling but a investment which is real way of calling it.

Comment

See, if you are willing to have any other Crypto Currency outside Bitcoin than Ethereum is the next best option. So, it’s not gambling but right move but if we feel it’s risky than better to stick with Bitcoin only, but that is something you need to have a lot of money in order to work out or else it could take you into huge suffering, so that’s why we need to be very careful with how we go.

Comment

It’s gambling if we keep it with us for too long, but if we keep on passing the hands with any eCurrency then you are playing it very much safe, but things are obviously different altogether when you are just getting one with one eCurrency and expecting to become millionaire overnight, it will just not work out right.

Anyway, I hesitate in having this especially if it for the current moment with the price been pretty down.

Comment

Agree somewhat with Francis. Ethereum seems to be next best option after Bitcoin and it would be wise to invest there if you are into Crypto currency business! Ethereum valuations as of now with USD are around $7 though in an uptrend. To be frank, every investment option is some sort of gamble, even the money in your bank might be lost if the bank shuts down! So it is up to on your risk taking ability, comfort factor and the usage capacity of any crypto currency!

Comment

I would rather take a gamble with Bitcoin at present, as the potential is far higher on that that on Ethereum, I am not saying it’s bad investment, but Bitcoin definitely is high on potential.

It’s rest upon our mind and how much we feel comfortable with, but whatever the thing is, we need to make sure we do it wisely and don’t take any necessary risk if we are not certain over things.

Comment

Originally posted by Rizwan Khurashi View Post
                          I would rather take a gamble with Bitcoin at present, as the potential is far higher on that that on Ethereum, I am not saying it’s bad investment, but Bitcoin definitely is high on potential.

It’s rest upon our mind and how much we feel comfortable with, but whatever the thing is, we need to make sure we do it wisely and don’t take any necessary risk if we are not certain over things.
                          I might have said that as well, but I can’t afford the price Bitcoin stands at, not for gamble at least. Ether is not going to be monstrous in rewards, but it’s affordable, at least. So, it’s something that makes it a better option for people like me who lack in money, as it’s obviously something we need to be very careful with how we go about doing things, as blindly gambling can be highly costly.

Comment

Originally posted by Daria Timoshchuk View Post

I might have said that as well, but I can’t afford the price Bitcoin stands at, not for gamble at least. Ether is not going to be monstrous in rewards, but it’s affordable, at least. So, it’s something that makes it a better option for people like me who lack in money, as it’s obviously something we need to be very careful with how we go about doing things, as blindly gambling can be highly costly.
                            But, it’s not necessary that you take the whole cake, it’s possible to go with pieces, as that is equally beneficial if you take it right way. I do just that and with that, it’s easy to gain if it moves 10-20%. If you invest $500 and value if 1k, so you get half of Bitcoin and if the value gets up to 20% then it means you can gain $100 in a canter.

Just my 2 cents....

Comment

Well if you are here to gamble, then you must be ready to lose all your money soon as you would not be prepared enough and would be taking rash decisions and actions! So it is imperative that you take your investment objectives very well and see to that it is comfortable to you. When you have such a systematic approach, then you would be mentally & financially prepared even when you lose all! So it is all about being ready from your side!

Comment

Working...
                              X