Ethereum Declining Streak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethereum Declining Streak

Ethereum - ETH price is declining from the past 6-8 weeks, and there is no real recovery so far.
    What do you guys think about the recent decline?

Will it continue to face sellers or there is any chance of a bounce back?

This scenario is reminding me of how Bitcoin went initially into first 2-3 years and you will easily be able to spot it when you witness the chart. The pattern I am talking about was like this that from Jan to June-July, it saw the rates of BTC increase while last 4-5 months were always on the decline and now I see similar thing happening to ETH, I am not watching it close enough to say things with exact marking but what you said is similar to that, but obviously the period of decline is still fairly less.

Comment

I wasn’t looking at Ethereum all that closely to know this, but seem good bet to have ago, but of course, the risk is pretty much present, as always. I am fairly confused whether it’s really the way to go or not, but got to be seriously wise with how we go about doing everything and only then we will be able to work it out.

I believe making investment in Digital Currency but I am also very nervous guy.

Comment

It hasn’t recovered to any mention able levels yet, so it’s not a good sign at all given there has been quite a lot dropping that has taken place over last 6-8 weeks as mentioned. I will be monitoring it closely to see how things work out, but that feeling is lacking with ETH as it looks like people are starting to feel not interested in it which is again not a good sign whatsoever. Let see how it runs out for next few weeks with finger crossed.

Comment

There is some topping up in recent days, but still you can see there is a longer declining streak that’s going on and it’s going to take some time for this to turn into positive, so that’s why it will be interesting to see how it foils out.

But, I don’t think you are likely to get confidence by watching such a deep and until there is no consistent gain, I will be very hesitant to put hands on this.

Comment

Seems people are liquidating their holding for year end! But whatever it might the price needs to be carefully monitored if you are dealing in Ethereum. I am not using Ethereum but I like to generally watch the price of Crypto Currencies. There is chance of bouncing back via recovery as people do the usual year end re-balancing of their assets.

You need to be cautious from your side and always remember the Golden rule of “not investing more than which you can’t afford to lose”

Comment

Not much to add there….. I believe not too many people seem to be interested in Ether much, as it’s evident on the movement. I will not exactly want to put my money into it, but then some risk is not bad in life, so it will be something we need to calculate, as it’s something which is going to do the job for us, so we need to just make sure we put mind into these things.

Comment

I had been looking at the last 3 month’s chart and have seen that ETH was really in decline from near $13 to the mid $6.5! There was good recovery though with price on an upward trend, currently trading near $10.

What happens from here remains to be seen but guess there would be still more room to roam on the upside whereby we can expect the price to target the $13 level and from there to further. The downside is also possible very much!

Comment

Hmm, there would be the usual fluctuations as is the case of any instrument over a period of time. Price can’t remain static at the same level for long. But if there are abnormal deviations on either side, then it is cause for concern and one needs to be really concerned. AFAIK ETH has been fairly stable than even Bitcoin, so we must not go by the decline streak alone but look at the overall scheme of things.

Comment

Ethereum might not be exactly on declining streak, but it is fair to say that it has been really working down, it will be interesting to see how it all works out, but we just need to make sure we are careful with how we go about doing our work, as that is how we stand best chance to gain.

I will not recommend people to make investment in Ether at present; there are better options available out there.

Comment

Absolutely no disrespect, but I would love to know when anyone saw Ethereum rise up. I don’t remember anything as such, so I won’t agree with the decline part. Also, I rarely focus on this because the movement is slower than snail, so it is really not worth the salt at all. Like I said at the start, I would absolutely respect others opinion, so please don’t take it anything against thing.

Comment

Eth price is declining consistently is not something we should panic about Even bitcoins did fall very much low and remained consistent and the sky rocketed... So all I can say is when price falls less acquire a good chunk of it and save and when it gains the momentum u know what exactly to be done Remaining low for weeks definitely can have an impact but in future it will give a good news.

Comment

Ethereum’s declining streak is certainly over and now it’s only running towards high, so it will be really interesting to watch where this thing goes further. But, it is absolutely vital that we watch all this very carefully, as only then we will be able to gain good grades and will help our self with performance to fair levels.

We just need to make sure we play it out carefully and it could open door towards making higher profits for us.

Comment

Eth price fell and see what happened. It has rose to a new all time high of 160$ per coin and it's disheartening to see many have lost the train when it was just 10$ per coin and even less. Declining streak is good news for those who really understand the value of each coin because these are done for a reason. Reason being that there are much type of news and effects to each coin in crypto currency world these days we tend to suspect what is really happening with these coins that this is making us sad. But those who think that way are looking for option to make money and get huge profit overnight. These coins are not just made to make money but are used for many purposes also. So obviously when those things fluctuate there is fluctuation in the charts also and can cause in inclination and declination of coins.

Comment

Ethereum Decline is long gone; it’s now very much on the rise and is really getting into different league altogether, so it all will be interesting as how things could go. That’s why we need to be clear in mind and make sure we have everything on the spot, as only then we will be able to gain good grounds. I always work it out positively and make sure that I can handle it smoothly in order to gain well.

Comment

Working...
                              X