Bitcoin vs. Ether - Who Won?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitcoin vs. Ether - Who Won?

I came across an interesting thread on kraken blog - Bitcoin vs. Ether…who won? Find out!

A must read who want to know more about Bitcoin vs. Ether. There are expert comments, votes and views. Also feel free to share ur comments on the same so that we know what u think.

Although, I will say that by just reading the topic/tittle, it’s obvious to say that Bitcoin is better by all means and there is really no guess work on that for obvious reasons too, but now by reading the post, I think it’s obviously different plot, so looks interesting. I haven’t read it yet, but will be doing it just now so will be interesting.

Anyway, I like to say thank you for sharing this…

Comment

Unfortunately, I have some issues with my internet, so that’s why I am not able to read the article. I think the obvious thing as said by person above, it’s likely that Bitcoin is better and that’s why you can say that Bitcoin is better and if it’s for the win then you will definitely put that as the better option. However, it’s still hard to say what’s written on the article; I will read and will leave my comments later again!

Comment

The average percentage was surprising

Bitcoin - Around 55%
        Ether - Around 45%.

Comment

Originally posted by aayush-admin View Post
          The average percentage was surprising

Bitcoin - Around 55%
          Ether - Around 45%.
          This is indeed surprising to say the least. I think the reason for this sort of percentage is that people think that Bitcoin is limited to certain range and might not push beyond that, but Ether is yet to explore that peak, so many think it’s better to go with something that has the capability and might reach fair heights instead of something like BTC which many consider has already reached the peak years back, so really tough call!

Comment

Originally posted by Maria Salnikova View Post

but Ether is yet to explore that peak, so many think it’s better to go with something that has the capability and might reach fair heights instead of something like BTC which many consider has already reached the peak years back, so really tough call!
            Yeah, even I feel Ether has more room for upsides in the long run compared with BTC.
            ETH can give 500% return in the next 1-2 years, but not BTC. So, it may be the main reason that 45%

Comment

Yeah, even I feel Ether has more room for upsides in the long run compared with BTC.
              ETH can give 500% return in the next 1-2 years, but not BTC. So, it may be the main reason that 45%
              That’s so true and even I have this mindset. It’s not just with ETH, I always like to try my luck with new coming Crypto Currencies that have even slight potential because I know there is not all that much to lose, but one can really get his life turned upside down if the dart fits the bill. So, it’s sort of thing which is not too dangerous but still this is sort of gambling in real terms, but it’s definitely worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Greenberg View Post
                . So, it’s sort of thing which is not too dangerous but still this is sort of gambling in real terms, but it’s definitely worth it!
                I completely agree

Comment

I completely agree
                  Me too! I just read the article and is really amazing that so many people favoring Ether. I too agree with that because when you ask me where you want to make investment. I will think and then I will answer where I can gain maximum returns (rewards), so when I say that and I look at Bitcoin then I realize I need to have around 700 USD to have it and I gain from there.

The risk is too high, but now if I use these 700 USD on something like Ether then even smaller movement can give me better returns! So, I too vote for Ether!

Comment

Interesting debate going on…. I would have said that it’s better that put it with Bitcoin versus all other Crypto Currency because it’s bit like that only. I would say that the agreement is right and it’s more beneficial that we make investment with newer ones because they have higher potential, so that obviously makes it greater thing to put the money on there. However, it’s must to remember that we need to keep amount in sensible zone.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this, I watched the videos too on YouTube especially on where people voted for Ether and it wasn’t surprising that most people had same reason as mentioned by people above. But, what I found interesting was that many people who voted for BTC were truly confident that BTC is going to be running long time to come.

So, It’s also something I won’t say is entirely incorrect. My own vote or opinion if you say is with Bitcoin. I like to go with beast I know than to go with something I am not fully sure about.

Comment

That is very interesting to know Admin. I did not watch all the videos but got the gist of the arguments by watching couple of videos. Seems there is good support for both Bitcoin & Ethereum and it is very surprising to find Ethereum almost catching up to Bitcoin! As of now, Bitcoin seems to be the standard of Crypto Currencies but may not be for long! So in this dynamic every changing world, we need to be cautious enough and take appropriate risks!

Comment

I very much agree with what people has said, but currently, it’s no prize for guessing which is more powerful and more in terms of potential.

But, it’s nothing bad to have Ethereum as well, as it is highly prized as well. It’s no doubting that Bitcoin is the first choice, but having alternative is good too, so it’s something I won’t mind too much since I believe it is required for safety and for gaining consistent rewards as well.

Comment

I haven’t tried Ether that too much, I do rate it highly, but I will always go for Bitcoin, as you don’t need to be wise unnecessary, it’s all about keeping things simple unless something special is required. With Bitcoin, I don’t think we need anything special as such, so we just need to make sure we get it right and rest is going to work out itself and is going to put us into good place.

Comment

I think both Bitcoin and Ethereum have their own characteristics with merits and demerits. But based on volumes & popularity, Bitcoin is still in the lead. But maybe it is due to people considering it valuable.

When people no longer think it that way, then the valuation would collapse and others would take over! In the world of crypto-currencies anything is possible as it is an open source project with no central authority with participants deciding on the valuations to most part!

Comment

Working...
                              X