No announcement yet.

Bitcoin vs. Ether - Who Won?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is now too old, as if you go for new voting; it is 100% certain not Bitcoin will win again, BUT with bigger margin level. The reason is not required to be told for people with awareness about it, as the price itself is the thing that should clearly tell us the whole story. Ethereum too have seen major growth in terms of the percentage, but the difference is levels, as Bitcoin is challenging $2000 levels while Etherum is running for $100+.

Comment

It shouldn’t be really about winning or losing, as one can easily invest in both and gain well. If we have seen then there has been enough growth on both of these, so it is not exactly bad to make investment in bad.

In fact, it can be really good to make investment on both of these, as they are only getting higher and higher as we go ahead. So instead of putting it in battle zone, it is sensible to take both!

Comment

BTC and Ethereum are both running supremely. It’s highly unlikely that we will change in scenario at all, so I won’t say anyone is winning big massive margin, as the percentage of growth is very similar. However, it is fair to say that BTC is in another level of the game as compare to Ethereum. But, it’s also right that Ethereum investment is more potential and can generate us with greater revenues, so need to be very careful.

Comment

Ethereum is really pulling a huge surprise and turning out to be far more profitable adventure than Bitcoin. I know this sounds silly that Bitcoin is reaching $3000 and Ethereum is around $400/500, so how it’s more profitable.

But, I guess we need to look at the percentage of the growth, it’s where Ethereum is ahead by huge margin, so whatever you guys say it’s not really Bitcoin winning, as I see Ethereum making huge inroad.

Comment

Both won to me in the same manner because If BTC wasn't invented Eth wouldn't have come into existence and because of Eth now BTC also is getting more volume and inflow than before. So if you look at it in such a manner both won together but if you look at who won the race I guess its ethereum because it reached a maximum rate in a very short span of time thus making ethereum won the race.

Comment

It’s pretty amazing that the race in recent times is won by Ethereum when it comes to growth, as we have seen the percentage higher on the growth for Ethereum as compare to Bitcoin.

Now it is something that no one even though about could be possible, as I remember it very well that the price was $10 few months ago, but now just check the level, it is incredible, to say the least!

Comment

I rated for Bitcoin when the question was asked first and I still answer same that Bitcoin is still looking higher and is likely to continue on same note. But we need to respect and acknowledge the fact that other options like Ethereum is getting attention and gaining well, it’s because these things mean a lot and if we really want to see our self-making good money then we need to respect and even keep eye on these things in order to succeed.

Comment

Currently, it’s BTC which is higher on all notes and prices. So, I will say Bitcoin is the clear winner. But, if we look at the voting, it shows that Bitcoin is the winner, but not with clear margin, so that’s interesting.

I believe the reason for this is that people are looking for potential and that’s where Ethereum is ahead with huge room to improve, so it’s not a bad choice for making investment.

Comment

I think both are deserving winners without any question and question on any of these is a winning step. However, we need to be extremely careful and wise about how we go about handling things, it is only way we will gain. I will always say that investment in either of these can reward us big, but we just need to plan it all out correctly. We need to be winners not anything else at all.

Comment

Bitcoin was a massive opportunity that few got in and cashed, so it’s now not exactly same for newbies. But now Ethereum is playing the role of Bitcoin with unbelievable movements and it will be interesting if it can follow the steps of Bitcoin and if it can really come in its own. But this looks pretty tough with the track not exactly so clear as what was the case with Bitcoin.

Comment

Both are really hot properties right now with so much scope. Although, it’s fair to say that these things can change quickly, but it is obvious to say that current situation is awesome.

It’s not even the battle between these two alone but it’s a lot to do with many other Crypto Currencies too, so it will be really interesting if this can continue or whether if there is any change in the scenario or not.

Comment

It’s absolutely impossible to say who is going to the winner in years to come. But, right now from investment point of view, it’s very much same for both. In fact, I say ETH is better investment as far ROI is concern. But, I am not saying BTC is bad, it’s also pretty good but it demands bigger investors and that is something which makes all the issues for us to worry about, so we just need to be very careful with how we approach it all.

Comment

It’s not winning or losing for me. I like one that I see having higher potential and giving me more chance to gain. If we are not careful with that then we will have a lot of issues and will not exactly move all that far.

So, it is absolutely necessary for us to work it all out wisely and never try to go after which is better. As for me, it’s simple that the better thing is one that got the highest potential and honestly that’s how it should be.

Comment

Working...
                            X