Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 USD is the 1000 USD level for other Crypto Currencies?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 USD is the 1000 USD level for other Crypto Currencies?

As we can clearly see that nearly no Crypto Currency seems to be in race with Bitcoin, as that is in just another league of it’s own. So, do you think 100 USD is the actual race for them?

The way things are to me it seems that way only and getting there would be like how it is for Bitcoin when reaching 1000 USD.

Do you agree with me? I will love to hear from you guys….. Thanks

I somehow agree with you, and the biggest contender for me in the $100 race would be ETH

Comment

Yeah, i don't think currently there are too many others that comes to mind, so i too put Ether in the leading...

Comment

Originally posted by Rizwan Khurashi View Post
        As we can clearly see that nearly no Crypto Currency seems to be in race with Bitcoin, as that is in just another league of it’s own. So, do you think 100 USD is the actual race for them?

The way things are to me it seems that way only and getting there would be like how it is for Bitcoin when reaching 1000 USD.

Do you agree with me? I will love to hear from you guys….. Thanks
        That is correct. In fact, I feel there are 3 different categories in Crypto Currencies. First of all is the King – Bitcoin that is running for 1k+ race and than comes stuff like Ether which are running for 100+ race and finally we talk about all other remaining Crypto Currencies which are running for the 10+ mark. The interesting part all across in these 3 races is that the struggle is similar which makes it interesting!

Comment

I will be honest that apart from Bitcoin, I don’t really get excited with any other of these CCs, as I can’t find any excitement or scope that I feel to invest in them or keep track of them.

But, I will admit that Bitcoin often is over-excitement thing, so I would like slight balance out, but I will definitely not look towards anything outside Bitcoin if I have to make investment. It’s not worth it.

Comment

At the moment, it seems very much the case, but really not tracking much of these. The only thing I care and look at is Bitcoin and I hope you guys don’t blame me for it! I think anyone is going to do that when Bitcoin comes like anaconda and continues to grow. It might soon turn into dinosaur but who knows! Let’s just watch these things closely as of now and see how it runs.

Comment

Yeah, it seems very much like that only. It could change in future but right now it’s just amazing that Bitcoin promises not to stop at all while all other Crypto Currencies are just willing to move.

It’s amazing the gap which was expected, but not to the level it is now, it is seriously disturbing for other Crypto Currencies creators, as they are asking themselves what to do in order to come near BTC!

Comment

Such levels are one thing but what sets Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies is the potential. If tomorrow by miracle we see Bitcoin and some other Cryptocurrencies go on at same level like $100 then we will still want to bet on Bitcoin. Why is that? It is because of the Potential! We all know what Bitcoin can do even if it goes deep down, but with other Cryptocurrencies, I don’t really see the levels go too high no matter what!

Comment

Interesting… Can anyone tell me which the highest Crypto Currency is after Bitcoin?

I don’t really follow much outside BTC, so I am not aware. It will be great if someone can list out the top rate Crypto Currencies which will help us get better idea on how all others are going. I have only heard of ETH apart from Bitcoin but I am not sure what price it is at the moment.

Comment

I just watched the list of top CryptoCurrency and after Bitcoin, it is Byteball which stands at $65 followed by Dash at $51 while Ethereum at $18, so forget about $100, it’s even tough for these to reach $50. I have no idea about Byteball or Dash as never previously heard of these, but looks promising. However, it is fair to say not much else to really talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad Entessari View Post
                      I just watched the list of top CryptoCurrency and after Bitcoin, it is Byteball which stands at $65 followed by Dash at $51 while Ethereum at $18, so forget about $100, it’s even tough for these to reach $50. I have no idea about Byteball or Dash as never previously heard of these, but looks promising. However, it is fair to say not much else to really talk about.
                      Can you please give me the link? I think Dash is popular and I see many people use it, but never heard of Byteball previously.

So I am surprise to see it at such high price while Ether is currently low for the potential there was and how many people talked about it. But unfortunately all this stayed as potential with absolutely no results for show which is very sad.

Comment

I agree with you guys, it’s not even 100 USD level that is easy, as only 3-4 CC are around 50 USD mark, so even race to 100 USD looks out of reach, at least at this stage of time. It will be interesting to see how it exactly holds up, but we just need to make sure we are careful with whatever way we are going to work for it. It will make huge difference to all.

Comment

I agree with you Mirza, it is a lot to do with potential as Bitcoin is not just high on numbers but it is also on potential like you already pointed. So it will be interesting to see how much this grows and how much the gaps stay, I think it is likely that we will see it only getting bigger and bigger.

This is of course not good thing for other crypto currencies but something that is very much to reality.

Comment

Now finally we are watching come Crypto Currencies like Dash reaching above $100 mark, it is a really positive things and I hope that other too gets there. It is really too much of a difference between Bitcoin and other, as it’s nearly 1000% at the moment, it is just too much. I hope that we see the gap close in, but not with BTC dropping but with others picking up and giving a fight which is missing for the moment.

Comment

I completely believe that these things mean very little 100 or 1000, if you ask anyone why he will invest into something; it will be because of the face value. Bitcoin sells on the reputation and face value.

I don’t think common public knows too much about other Crypto Currencies because they are not much talked about while every day or every couple of days, there is something related to Bitcoin being published, it automatically makes it so good.
                              Last edited by Hanaa El Moudden; 04-12-2017, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X