Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 USD is the 1000 USD level for other Crypto Currencies?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes absolutely. Because of the immense rise in the digital market potential those who have invested with 100$ is now enjoying with 1000$ and even more. So digital currency have really lifted even the fiat currency to a whole new level but main important thing is to have a digital currency we always and must have fiat to convert it. There is plenty of change that is coming to this industry and that is what we need to be wise with.

Comment

I believe situation is not changing somewhat, as now we are slowly watching many Crypto Currencies reaching $100 mark.

However, it will be unfair to say that Bitcoin and all these can be in same league, as there is massive difference and it’s all very much to know about. I don’t think there is any big deal with the difference, it’s there and no one can really deny it at all in any way.

Comment

Time is changing and so is the price, so it will be interesting how far things can reach up. It is no longer 100 USD levels that’s the benchmark, as now Crypto Currencies like Ethereum too is running high and is working towards 250-300 USD which is marvelous and is certainly in shape to continue that way. It will be interesting how far it can reach but we need to be very careful and watch it all extremely wisely.....

Comment

This was past, as now just look at ETHEREUM, its wild! You are watching it get near $500 levels, so forget about $100 now; it’s just far away from the scene.

I believe that we are yet to witness even larger scale scenarios, so let’s look ahead with what’s to come, but one thing is for sure that whatever happens will be extremely exciting. It’s all to watch and see how it all pans out ahead.

Comment

No, it’s not the case now. Not every Crypto Currency is on the level of BTC, but they are getting into their own zone and that’s why it is so good to make investment on this. It is what will help us gain us good results. But we must be very sure with our pick as going for random one can be seriously costly but if our pick is correct then we could be gaining a lot of rewards and that too fairly consistently.

Comment

1000 USD is still a big mark for others but 100 USD is not so much that tough now with many Crypto Currencies already crossing it with rather ease. However, it is obvious that 1000 USD is not something that’s going to come so quickly because of the many reasons and that’s really what we need to look at and keep strong eye on to be really getting it all worked out nicely.

Comment

$1000 is not yet touched by any other Crypto Currency outside BTC, so that level is still the get to thing for all others.

However, now I think $100 is not all that important as many have crossed mark. I think the most important aspect is the potential which we should look at and make all the difference. So, if that’s there with any Crypto Currency then I think it is the most important thing for anyone.

Comment

This was the case but now things have changed and that’s why I don’t think it is possible to repeat this. As the time when this thread was created, it was extremely difficult for all other Crypto Currencies to reach even $100, but in recent times we have seen everything changed. Now, we can see $1000 level is no major deal and can help us with gaining pretty nicely without any problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X