Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you purchase other Crypto Currency and forget it with hope of increase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you purchase other Crypto Currency and forget it with hope of increase?

After BTC we all look for the next similar sensation and I have seen many people try out their luck on every emerging Crypto Currency with hope that someday it could benefit them. In fact, I have a friend who have over 100 LTC, Dogecoin and Ethereum, it’s all in hope that it will rise heavily and we could gain big time, so do you consider such thing happening and is it really worthy to do such thing?

I have been doing it but I mostly keep the amount low and I get rid of it relatively faster because if we keep it for too long then we could have battle at our hand, therefore, it’s best to keep it short and sweet which is what will help us gaining rewards but if we try to be greedy or try to be too clever than we will only burn our own hands, so definitely have to be sharp here.

Comment

You don’t forget it mate, if you do that then you are in serious trouble to say the least. It’s good chance to make money like this but still you need to be sharp and like Monika said, it’s important not to be greedy instead we need to just focus on gaining profit, if we try to get too much then we can be in serious trouble.

I have seen many Crypto Currencies been stuck at 0.1 levels for years, so it’s important to know it!

Comment

I agree with you Aristomenis, it’s not going to work with leaving it thinking it will only rise.

I think most people are having side-effect of Bitcoin, as everyone now see any other Crypto Currency as next Bitcoin, but that’s definitely not possible and we should not expect such rise with other, therefore, it’s sensible only if we keep hope of increase but it should be valid one instead of expecting miracles or surprises because that’s hardly a possibility.

Comment

I have around 20 Ethereum, I haven’t forgotten it but I wish to keep it for next 6 months, at least. I believe the overall investment is not huge and I can afford it while if I give it away now, I will be able to get 40-45 USD profit and now, it’s really not something you are going to recommend at all when you could make much more. I won’t call myself greedy but Ethereum is popular and might rise in coming months!

Comment

I do purchase it but with nothing like that hope, I mean I don’t need to do that instead I am always remaining sharp and whenever there is good opportunity, I always love to play around it and we must be very careful with these things instead of getting stubborn to one point which might not be entirely rewarding and it could actually get us stuck, therefore, it’s only fair that we go with better option.

Comment

I do opposite, if I purchase and CC then I don’t forget it but I keep note of remembering it and check it every single day.

I don’t like to stick with it for years or even months, I prefer to have it for few weeks only and get rid of it as soon as the price hits slight peak, as that’s more than enough for me I consider it risky to keep it going to far without calling the shot, so we must make sure we just keep it simple and rest is going to work out itself.

Comment

I do purchase other Crypto Currency but not too much amount because the risk is too much and we could even get stuck, so that’s why we should not try to keep too much.

I think hope is difficult thing to get success with, if we keep on hoping and don’t do things in sensible way then we could face huge issues, so that’s why we need to be wise and not just hope blindly for anything.

Comment

Yeah, it’s very strange why would you want to leave it for too long? If we do such thing then instead of benefit we could put the risk cap on, so that’s why we must be sensible enough not to do anything silly in trying to gain.

The first and the most important thing to aim for is not be greedy and never try to do something which can cause us to lose the thing we already have.

Comment

Well, of course, if we have hope of it increasing then only we will go for it right? By forget you mean by keeping it for long then that’s right but too long is not too good. I agree with the above guy, it’s good if we keep it only till limited time and not try to gain cross the line or else we could just suffer and struggle for it. I like it to keep things simple and relaxed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander Bukarev View Post
                      Well, of course, if we have hope of it increasing then only we will go for it right? By forget you mean by keeping it for long then that’s right but too long is not too good. I agree with the above guy, it’s good if we keep it only till limited time and not try to gain cross the line or else we could just suffer and struggle for it. I like it to keep things simple and relaxed.
                      I agree with this when you talk about anything apart from BTC. I will disagree strongly with BTC over this because having that for long time is highly beneficial while rest I will agree because their value is hardly much to be confident about, so that’s why I will not want to keep anything that isn’t BTC with me for too long. But, if anything that is called Bitcoin, I will like to have it as long as I can hold it.

Comment

I have purchased LTC some other C-Currencies in past with BTC, but at the same time, I keep the quantity very limited and only focus on right timing because that’s where we are likely to gain maximum and if we do anything silly or crazy then we could suffer in bad manner.

I like to play around some Bitcoin with putting some other C-Currencies in between, so that’s how it’s all comfortable and also keeps opportunity open for me!

Comment

Normally, I don’t purchase any new Cryptocurrency, but whenever established one like Bitcoin or Ether goes down then I purchase it and that obviously with hope that it will increase, but not anything like forget it. If we wait too long then we could miss the bus, so better that we don’t play it greedy instead we need to just play it safe and collect whatever comes on the offering, as that is how we will gain most.

Comment

I am not into crypto currencies buying/selling though I earn some which I exchange to local currency and withdraw it. Those who buy it in the hope of price rise are investors who take the risks and willing to hold till the price reach their intended target.

I don’t have the necessary budget for that and even then I am not much into such strategy of buy, hold and sell! You might even get loss if you are at the wrong end of the trend!

Comment

Originally posted by Daria Timoshchuk View Post
                              Normally, I don’t purchase any new Cryptocurrency, but whenever established one like Bitcoin or Ether goes down then I purchase it and that obviously with hope that it will increase, but not anything like forget it. If we wait too long then we could miss the bus, so better that we don’t play it greedy instead we need to just play it safe and collect whatever comes on the offering, as that is how we will gain most.
                              Daria I agree with you. The usual clique’ of investing holds good here too. You can buy low and sell high especially at the extremes so that you have more chances of success! Now that is for the investing people to figure out on what risks and rewards they are seeking! But just buying crypto currencies and expecting them to increase is not a good investment strategy! Don’t look at the rewards only but the risks too which is the hallmark of any good investor!

Comment

Working...
                              X