Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you purchase other Crypto Currency and forget it with hope of increase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I do purchase with high hopes of increase, but in no way I forget or go for blind fold, I keep myself highly active and track it strongly, as I believe it’s not fun or games that you wait for miracles, it’s vital that we seek for certain steps and gain from that.

I do just that only and it’s definitely rewarding for me in a lot of ways. If by chance, I forget then who knows I might get into huge loss? Or might have to carry it for next 5-6 months to break even?

Comment

Investing is both an art and science which depends on your understanding of the market and coming up with a good plan. Near perfect time is also required as time plays an important factor in crypto currency investment. I think this should not bother much to people who just want to buy and sell for products & services or to send to one another as a mode of payment. Investments works both ways on buy and sell sides.

Comment

Yeah, I do purchase it because I feel and wish that it might grow, but at the same time I will always be keeping eye on it to make sure I don’t do anything crazy as that will be not do anything good for me.

I believe if we need to gain then we need to be sharp, It’s not possible at all to gain good results if we are not sharp or if we are lazy.

Comment

Hmm, Hope is a big word in investing world. You can’t depend on hope exclusively as you need to address all the risks factors and be prepared from your side. There is no fixed income as this is not your regular 9-5 job. Every investment vehicle would have a cycle whereby it rises and falls and if you enter in the opposite direction, then you would be in trouble and hope that your investment brings fruits!

Comment

I can consider doing this for Bitcoin, but asking to forget with other crypto currencies is not sensible and I will never really like to do it at all. I believe it’s far more beneficial that we use our brains and don’t try to depend on luck because through that way no one gains.

We need to be sensible and thinking whenever we work with these things instead of any fix or random picking, it should be well thought out.

Comment

I have done this very early when I received some Bitcoins for doing some work, but at that time the value was so tiny that it didn’t really mattered and I left it, but once the price went up to 200-300. I was shocked and gained huge profit, but now that I know how much Bitcoin is worthy I can’t ever leave (forget) it because it is just not possible mentally, as you just feel like checking.

Comment

Yes, I do purchase it with high hopes, but it is far from easiest to keep it on for too long, so if we want to do this then we should do it only if we are sensible enough and can be patient.

I am always very much patience in my approach, it is something that helps me in working and allows me to perform well in all situations and that is what brings good results as well.

Comment

I haven’t done anything like this but with how BTC works, I deeply wish I had done something like this; it would have helped me gain so much money. But i guess we can’t really bring back the time but we can definitely hope that things could get better and we are able to gain money as well. I don’t think there is any other way for us. If we worry or regret the past then it will hurt our future.

Comment

Yes surely, and with time most coins have proven this questions value also I believe. Definitely a coin will rise to certain level from a point and yes there is chance that it can come back to the point where it started also.

So we should do our best calculation and get out of such coins when we think it can go back and take profits from that high volume increase. If we are sharp then we will always do better.

Comment

I don’t think you forget it like that unless you have memory failure and after sometimes it comes back when you realized that you have it. But, if we are not careful then we will only add troubles not gains. It is okay to buy it but you need to be alert with doing things and only then it will work out. So even if we purchase it, I don’t think we need to forget it at all but keep in mind strongly.

Comment

It happened when BTC was very new and rates were like $10-15 when I received 2-3 BTC and since it was not popular back then, I had no option to use it anywhere and even exchangers were not available, so that’s why I forgot about it, but then the price jumped near $100 and I sold it.

So it was the only time that I have forgotten it but now it’s impossible for anyone to purchase it and then forget it.

Comment

No, I have never done it and I don’t think I will ever think of doing it. I don’t even see any sense in why we will do something like this. I think we can’t really do something like this. We got to think sharply and not worry about anything else, as that is what will help us with gaining and we don’t need to forget anything. If we work it out correctly then we will be able to gain well too, so just got to put in effort to get that working.

Comment

Working...
                          X