How good is Primecoin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is Primecoin?

There are just so many Crypto Currencies available out there, so it’s extremely hard for people to track it all but out of all those, I like to know where do you guys feel Primecoin stands?

The interesting part here is I don’t have any idea of it because I haven’t tried it, but just going by the demand and the rates which are within top 3, it’s sure shot hit which makes it a pretty want able thing, so where do you think this stands?

Sharing your views is highly appreciated….

I am entirely focused on BTC that I don’t know many details about any other Crypto Currency.

I think you should try out Google to know more details about it and I did same thing just now which helped me saw the current rate which is impressive, but the instant question that comes to mind after this is whether is it worthy to go ahead with this at present? I am not trying to put any doubt for you but even I am unsure over it.

Comment

Honestly, I have absolutely no clue at all about Primecoin. In fact, I will be honest that this is the first time I have actually heard of this Crypto Currency but then I am not too much into these things and I will never want to really worry about such because till BTC is there, I don’t think rest matters all that much at all, so that’s why we got to be on our toes to go about doing everything and to earn something.

Comment

It’s just another of those middle range stuck Cryptocurrecy and I don’t really see any major happening on there in terms of rates, so I don’t know what else to say.

There are just so many like these that you just can’t judge the potential like that and it’s just like giving it a try and it works then it can be great but if it doesn’t work then it shouldn’t be all that major issue due to the low rate initially.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatiana Fedorova View Post
          There are just so many Crypto Currencies available out there, so it’s extremely hard for people to track it all but out of all those, I like to know where do you guys feel Primecoin stands?

The interesting part here is I don’t have any idea of it because I haven’t tried it, but just going by the demand and the rates which are within top 3, it’s sure shot hit which makes it a pretty want able thing, so where do you think this stands?

Sharing your views is highly appreciated….
          Who told you its popular? I don’t think it’s anywhere near to that level at all, so what’s the question about how good this been. I believe it’s better that we don’t put hands into something we don’t know and you never know if it can crash out and then your money will be like waste paper, so don’t let it go to that level and be very wise with how we put our hard earned money into it.

Comment

Agree with Maria. I can’t find Primecoin within the top 100 coins with market cap or valuation and by other factors. So not really worth to consider even further. Such coins are dime by the dozen and after sometime their valuation becomes 0 and get lost in the e-trash.

Seems only a few coins would survive as the competition is very high and not everyone jumping on the crypto currency bandwagon would survive. As users, we must stick with the only best of the available lot!

Comment

A quick search revealed that one Primecoin is around 5 cent USD with low volumes and market cap. It is way below the rank of the popular crypto’s. Guess people won’t bother much about it. People can’t also invest in all the coins they come across, that are simply impossible! It is a tough task to identify good ones and to stick with them to make some real good profits! Crypto-currencies are also new phenomenon so caution is advised!

Comment

Yes Barun. Primecoin is nowhere near the scene of action though it managed to be in top 100 as of now! But with dwindling popularity it is just a matter of time before it becomes obsolete and goes to the e-trash!

Agree with your other points too, that people can’t keep track of all and would rather follow only few. Crypto currencies are recent phenomenon and some of the early users would have even become millionaires by now which is all about timing!

Comment

Instead of asking about how good it is I would like to ask where it is. I have NEVER heard of this crypto currency before, so I will not really put too much effort into thinking about it. However, I am sure about one thing that it is definitely not even in top 10 or even 15 or else I am sure it would have been much more popular and talked about, but since that’s not the case we are better not talk much.

Comment

Prime coin is only good for taking few good profit and exit early. This applies to only the traders who are trading in crypto currency trading platforms.

Otherwise, I really don't see any much importance for these coins in the market and never have made huge volume also so far. So prime is only in the name, better is to stay away from it from my personal experience with this one. Everyone have their own views, so keep that in mind.

Comment

Frankly speaking, I don’t rate this one all that highly, as I feel there are far better options and with much higher and greater potential too, so I for one will certainly go for better options. If we locate scenario as of present, it will be fair to say that Ethereum is a very good option. Bitcoin is obviously the first option, but other options too need to be considered highly in order to make good level of money.

Comment

It was popular when it was new, but now it’s well behind the race and it’s hardly talked about. I don’t think we will see much future here and it is silly to even think about making investment on there, it is what will help us with gaining well and will help us reach far.

If we are sure and careful of these things then only we will be able to gain well and achieve our targets towards gaining.

Comment

One of the most fascinating aspects of Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) is the concept of mining. In simple terms, you can put your computer to work and make money. Depending on the particular cryptocoin, the exact task your computer(s) will be executing will vary. The problem with mining Bitcoin these days however is that it isn’t cost effective to do on commodity hardware anymore. Just a year or two ago, you could actually mine Bitcoin on your home computer and make a decent chunk of Bitcoin (in particular given today’s exchange rate).

Comment

In very honest view, I haven’t heard about Primecoin at all. I feel it’s not exactly worthy to go with such raw coins, as there are too many like these in the market and it’s not really worthy to invest into them or else it will push us into really difficult category, so that’s what we need to be extremely watchful about and don’t make any silly mistakes.

If we do that then we will have a lot of issues and problems.

Comment

Honestly speaking, I haven’t even heard of this before, so I don’t think this one is all that popular at all. I feel it is far better to put time into something serious and good which is why I go for only ones that got higher potential not one that’s so raw. As it is common sense that these are not going to bring too much profit, so that’s why we simply need to focus on selecting options that will help us with gaining more.

Comment

Working...
                              X