HackBitcoin - Another Scam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HackBitcoin - Another Scam?

I recently read about HackBitcoin today.
    They say they can double your BTC in 100 hours.

They say they malleability attacks present in the Bitcoin unlimited network to ensure all investors receive twice their investment.
    I think this is another scam website trying to take BTC and then later will run away with all deposits.

Anyone know about this website and their offer?

Their website - https://hackbitco.in/

Another fairy tale story there and the amazing part is even such clear concept of scam is there yet you will find many investing there!

Comment

SCAMS all the way...

Comment

HYIP site! It’s a proven way of scam, but still you will see people supporting it and investing in it. If you just visit popular forums, you are likely to find people talking about HYIP sites and recommending it to others. It all looks good till it works, but the day the owner runs out of investment to pay new one, it’s the day of disaster since the site is going to close out with leaving investors buried!

Comment

The world is full of scammers and the thing is that there are people who help with this growing. Some of the people thoughts are ridiculous, as they feel money grows on tree and everyone is going to give them in cat walk, but that is far from true.

But due to dreamy and unrealistic hopes this is only on the increase and if people don’t learn then things are just not going to get better.

Comment

Yeah, same old story with another scam. Everything that is popular is likely to come into the radar of scammers. It is really sad to see how far people are going trying to scam people. I often receive 2-3 mails daily with stuff like I am dying, I need to donate and all such with link that leads to hacking, so really feels sad over it. However, you can’t stop everyone, so better avoid them.

Comment

It is sad that these people put so much energy into scamming people instead if they put same level of focus on doing right things then it can work so much better.

But I guess it is useless to say as people with wrong intention no matter how talented they are will always put their time into such things which might get them money, but will never get them respect. However, I guess they care less about the latter part.

Comment

Abundance of scams. Sad to know that people still believe these types and invest their hard earned money in such sites and blindly believe it just because they get paid for few days or months and then scam when you go all in Pure Hyip type programme which will go undetected as scam but use almost the same script they used to scam few weeks or months back in another name. We need to be better to avoid all this.

Comment

Scam Scam and Scam, it is never stopping fiasco and is going to just go on and on with time. I believe that we just need to buckle up, as the surroundings are too strict and unwilling to change, so we shouldn’t expect any changes at all.

We need to fight off this and we need to save our self from this, as there is no other way to it. At least, I see NO OTHER way to it. I am very much serious towards things.

Comment

Yes with no doubt I can say it is a scam because these sites not only run away with your money but they also lose our hope in any such investment or any investment program which might be even genuine and legit. So don't fall prey to such heinous systems and becomes a victim rather help your friends not to fall in such scams and save those hard earned money. Those who are not able to invest and increase their profit can buy bitcoin and keep as neutral investment after few months it will definitely rise up in volume and give the same benefit.

Comment

Looks like the case, but then there is really nothing proven about this. However, as we all know that these types of things are very normal to scam people and this looks very much same case to me. I always feel that a lot of these things are to do with our careless and casual attitude; if we set that right then we will easily avoid this type of thing.

However, if we don’t do that then we will always face a lot of issues.

Comment

Wow! An Indian site! Seems some cheapos trying to make easy money off of Bitcoin’s craze among Indians and even others as the website can be accessed anywhere and Bitcoin payment done anywhere online. Doubling money every 100 hours would make one millionaire and billionaire in days and not weeks or months! Everybody would like such method to make easy money but the reality is far different from such fairy tales! Only awareness and common sense would protect people!

Comment

Working...
                        X