Lara With Me Scam Alert

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lara With Me Scam Alert

Has anyone heard of Lara with Me Telegram bot, which was giving 3% daily returns?
    It was a total scam, and recently stopped paying users.
    Its been more than 30 days now.

AVOID INVESTING IN IT, ITS A SCAM...

See this post to read more about it.
    Lara with me, larawith.me a telegram bot stopped paying users. Users can no more withdraw. It looks like another HYIP scam. Do Not Invest. Read Details.

This is the reason why I hate such stuff with huge returns been promise. I am actually surprised it lasted that long, so another one bites the dust. When will we learn that such things are never genuine way of earning! HYIP is never a work you can consider surviving too long because it simply runs on reputation and temporary glitters and once that’s blown off we see results like we just saw here. Anyway, thank you for sharing…

Comment

Originally posted by Veronica Safronova View Post
      When will we learn that such things are never genuine way of earning! HYIP is never a work…
      I completely agree with you that it cannot work in the long run, and a few people simply continue to gamble with their hard earned money.

Comment

Originally posted by aayush-admin View Post

I completely agree with you that it cannot work in the long run, and a few people simply continue to gamble with their hard earned money.
        Give them credit mate, I mean is it not talent? I can’t think about wasting (gambling) my hard earned money like that but some people have talent to do that, so got to give them credit…. Jokes apart this is all to do with lack of maturity and willingness to reach somewhere too early.

It’s like jumping off the train with thinking the station has come just to get there before others, but that only ends up terribly wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Francis Fabrizi View Post
          It’s like jumping off the train with thinking the station has come just to get there before others, but that only ends up terribly wrong!
          Haha, well said. I hope people learn with their mistakes.

Comment

As a former HYIP and other similar Ponzi scheme users I can detect a scam from miles away! Such Ponzi schemes are a way for the owners to make money off of the users and only the first few investors would break-even and make some profits. Rest would simply lose.

But guess people are still investing in such schemes just to get lucky or being addicted. Earning money is not easy and certainly not in this way!

Comment

Online earning world is full of such things. It is thus very difficult to find what is genuine and what not, especially by newbies. So newbies must never invest their money in which they don’t have any idea. Online earning is good way to earn from the comfort of home but you need to be prepared enough as there are both good & bad things in such fields. Guess it comes with experience over time and everyone suffers some way or other before stabilizing!

Comment

Yes I have heard about this. These days another hyip programme is going on which is called "BETROBOT" also in telegram bot.

These are the typical hyip programme which will pay by rotating money and will scam one day for sure because of the greed of people they blindly invest and more than investing these people run behind to make other invest to prey on their referral income. These kinds of programmers should be condemned immediately when we see such kind.

Comment

I have invested a lot in such schemes and you got no prize over guessing that the end result was zero. I stopped further investment and believe that learning is the best profit. If I have learned from my mistake then I believe that is the biggest gain. But if I repeat same mistake again then I will be the biggest loser. I won’t mind getting scam, but I will certainly mind it when I might be put in category of biggest loser.

Comment

We have to be very careful with these things; as if we are not careful then we will only get scammed.

So, we must be absolutely wise and careful with how we go about handling things. If we are not careful with how we go about approaching things then we could face a lot of issues. So, that’s why we have to be alert and ready to face any and every situation, its only way we will be able to gain and do it consistently.

Comment

Working...
                    X