Bitcoin Fixed Deposits With Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitcoin Fixed Deposits With Interest

I saw an interesting investment scheme recently.
    It is called as Bitcoin Fixed Deposits.

Coinbank has started an interesting scheme as Fixed deposits and will be offering interest on them.

They offer two plans for three-month and six-month Fixed Deposits. On three months, they are offering a one percent rate of interest and on a six-month deposit, they are offering 1.25 percent. They say this is the highest rate of interest offered on Bitcoin globally by anybody.

So, will you invest in such schemes?

I haven’t fully understood about the scheme, but to me this 1% looks far too low! There are many places where we can get more, so why this?

However, as I said already I am not sure about the further info so can’t exactly say more about it. I won’t really go ahead as of now, but maybe good for some people….

Comment

I haven’t heard much about fixed deposit before, so perhaps this is first time? How is the safety there? It is the first thing I will consider when putting my money somewhere. Also, I am not able to understand this thing. Is there 1% per month or 1% for whole 3 months? 1% sounds pretty low because even bank offers more, so why will I want to go with this sort of thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Aristomenis Kakounis View Post
        I haven’t heard much about fixed deposit before, so perhaps this is first time? How is the safety there? It is the first thing I will consider when putting my money somewhere. Also, I am not able to understand this thing. Is there 1% per month or 1% for whole 3 months? 1% sounds pretty low because even bank offers more, so why will I want to go with this sort of thing?
        Yeah, even I have heard of this for the first time. I am not aware of how safe it is. I researched, but could not find any substantial info about the site owner.
        However, they seem to be professional looking at the news report and things..

Comment

Wow! This is a good scheme to earn passive income on the Bitcoins instead of just keeping in wallet. BTW, the scheme is operated by Coinbank or Coinbase because the latter is a trusted name and more people might invest.

So it is coming to 4% per annum if one takes the 1% 3 month deposit scheme. The other 6 month is slightly higher at 1.25% but higher lock-in period! I don’t have any Bitcoin to invest but for those who do, certainly a nice option.

Comment

It might be highest on offer, but it doesn’t mean that it is worthy. I personally feel there are better options to take if we want to have guaranteed amounts. We anyway have no clue about the safety either, so why try to battle the monster we least know about! I wouldn’t be so foolish to put my money here even if the percentage was 10% because you can’t take such risk at all, at least if you are sensible.

Comment

I don’t like such schemes, as these are really not good and mostly make us loss or put us in trouble in some way or the other.

However, if I just think it’s good, I will still not be able to do it. This is entirely to do with my religion not allowing INTEREST, so I don’t think it’s good with that way and even in general this looks pretty dull scheme. But I guess not fair to say all that much without giving it a try first.

Comment

Never heard of this before, it’s interesting how things can work in such scheme with the value regularly changing. I believe it’s not so clear, I don’t think it will be sensible to think about investment with such when the policy itself is far from clear. I think it is far better to put money where we have clarity, as that is the only way how we will be able to make money or else it could be massive struggle.

Comment

This is just silly scheme and you are better off at bank. I think it is not good at all for anyone to waste time on Fixed Deposit Scheme; it’s just non-sense and will only waste our time. I believe that such schemes come and go with no ground reality.

So, if we are wish with things and if we are serious about investment then we will not be wasting our time over this or else we will only end up losing.

Comment

It’s too risky to put investment on these schemes. Although, it’s not clear what it is due to no link but in general the concept is not right and potential is not up there. When talking about making investment then I believe we got to make it with highest level of potential, if we make investment where there is no potential then we will not be reaching anywhere at all, so got to get it working nicely.

Comment

Again I cannot vouch 100% for such promising investments because in the past I have seen and become victim of many things including many scam projects and run away of friends and trusted people. So do your own due diligence before investing and then take up a decision to whether do it or not.

A person who understand the value of bitcoin will hold it with himself to get the maximum benefit when the rate goes higher and higher. Bitcoin need not have to be in a fixed deposit to become huge. If you simply collect and keep itself is fine for it.

Comment

I have seen such program but first of it’s kind for Bitcoin. Unfortunately, there isn’t much detail given here so not much to say with how we can go about it. I think in future we will see more and more such schemes given the popularity of Bitcoin. It is likely to only continue on the rise, but again there is no one who can say anything with 100% guarantee, as these crypto currencies are just that type. You need to be very brave to be 100%.

Comment

I don’t think much is to be gained with such stupid investments. I don’t see the link of site given, but I am sure it will be useless. We need not to waste our money via investing on such places. It’s far better and sensible that we make investment where we know we could gain.

If we go with random investment then we will always have a lot of issues and will never be able to gain.

Comment

thank you so much for your help i really appreciate it .........................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MS Ramaiah Medical College Admission
                            MVJ Medical College Admission
                            Rajarajeswari Medical College Admission
                            Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Admission
                            Acharya Institute of Technology Admission
                            Bangalore Institute Of Technology Admission
                            New Horizon College of Engineering Admission
                            Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Admission
                            Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology Admission

Comment

Working...
                            X