Bitcoin Price Soars Towards $1700

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitcoin Price Soars Towards $1700

In a previous post, I explained that there is a chance of Bitcoin Price moving above the $1600 level against the US Dollar.
    The price did move higher, not only broke the $1600, but surged above the $1650 level as well.

There was a solid rise, and the BTC/USD pair is trading near the $1700 handle at the moment.

it looks like the BTC is unstoppable at the moment and may continue to rise.
    If can easily break $1700 as well for further gains in the near term.

The bulls are having a party out there

Trade safe,
    Cheers!

This is incredible! The way some serious levels are being shattered, it is not normal thing at all! I believe the way things are going, it won’t be wrong to say that $2000 is not all that far. We have been only hearing positive about Bitcoin on various countries and the only negative that is being heard is hacking scenario, but that is not something which is going to have any wrong type of impact, at least that’s my view.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrey Tolstov View Post
      This is incredible! The way some serious levels are being shattered, it is not normal thing at all! I believe the way things are going, it won’t be wrong to say that $2000 is not all that far. We have been only hearing positive about Bitcoin on various countries and the only negative that is being heard is hacking scenario, but that is not something which is going to have any wrong type of impact, at least that’s my view.
      Yes, $2000 cannot be discarded now. The BTC bulls are crazy at the moment, and may continue to push Bitcoin price higher in the near term.

Comment

Bitcoin as we have seen is well pass $1700 mark; it will be interesting how far it can go. It is likely that first time ever, the $2000 milestone should be crossed! All this is extremely crucial because once this happens, it will certainly open door to bigger levels like $2500/3000 which was unthinkable by this time last year when the price was struggling and even had massive drop down to $500! How far it has come since then!

Comment

The current trend is positive for sure, but we need to be a bit careful going forward due to many hack attempts across the globe..

Comment

Working...
          X