Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ethereum - ETH Made a month low at $10.00?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethereum - ETH Made a month low at $10.00?

ETH dropped below $10.00, but I think it just formed a short-term bottom. It already started recovering, and I think there are chances of more gains in the near term.

What do you guys think?

Major support is at $10.00
    Major resistance is at $12.00

Although I have similar views as you for long term, but I think this week is not good for making entry because many events lined up which can cost that spark and larger movement. I think it will remain above 10, but nothing can really be ruled out for present with major events coming including the election which will really have major impact on the barring, so that’s why we need to be wise and make sure we enter when everything is clear.

Comment

Hey Andrey,

Thanks for sharing your views. i do agree, this week is important, and there can be swing moves.
      So, one must trade very carefully, and must not expose too much in the market.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by aayush-admin View Post
        ETH dropped below $10.00, but I think it just formed a short-term bottom. It already started recovering, and I think there are chances of more gains in the near term.

What do you guys think?

Major support is at $10.00
        Major resistance is at $12.00
        i think it will push above $10, if it hasn't already done.

I haven't seen the chart where it is today, but Dollar have been in decline in recent days, so definitely this would be on the rise as well, but does it has the power to even reach $2, but in a way that would be whipping 20% gain and that’s something really tough if you look from outset.

Comment

Michael Greenberg Do you mean $12?

Comment

Michael Greenberg Do you mean $12?
            Oh yeah... I am sorry was just a typo there.

I did mean $12, so do you think it really got the power to get nearly 20% up? Although , I don’t think it will be shocking or surprising for people called to Crypto Currency because we are so much used to watching BTC jump such percentage regularly and even higher but are the other CC really good enough to get near to such level?

Comment

I am not too keen to have ETH because the movement is not much at all and it’s been stuck on very similar pattern from so long, I find it hard to be patient for that long instead I will like to put it somewhere else where I can gain some money and more importantly, I will be able to do it with comfort of not losing out suddenly which could be possible with ETH.

Comment

Well that was ages ago and Ethereum now is trading around $7.6 after bottoming out around $7, for now! So this does not inspire confidence as the price needs to recover first. As of now this seems to be on down trend and if there is no real recovery then price would remain depressed at current values and might even go down! Stay out if not feeling comfortable!

I am not dealing in Ethereum but just monitor it!

Comment

I think as long as the BTC is on a rise, it would be very tough for ETH to gain pace

Comment

I think as long as the BTC is on a rise, it would be very tough for ETH to gain pace
                    Yes, some kind of co-relation might be there. If you see the last one month chart of ETH/USD, the price is on the uptrend with the high around $11.5 though slipping to the lows of $9 and is now again around $10.So the range seems to be fairly tight with not enough room to roam either upside or downside! What happens from here remains to be seen as all crypto-currencies seem to go through the motions and caught in the cross-fires of various factors!

Comment

Definitely Ethereum is having its momentum now as you all can see what's happening, It has gone to a new ATH of 50$ per coin and more. So, the longer we neglect any coin the longer is our loss if we try to grab opportunities at the right time we can definitely have a very good profit.

Ethereum being next to bitcoin preferred by many traders in the course of trading and long term hold I guess the dips are a very good entry point if we keep ourselves updated with the market.

Comment

Ethereum is running to mark a whole new level in the digital currency. I saw eth being in 50$ and suddenly have rose to 150$ which means 2 times higher rate in last 4 months’ time. If this is the scenario then Ethereum is the next digital currency which will change the face of all the digital currency because of its high potential to turn over to a higher aspect in a very short duration. When we discuss Ethereum both Ethereum and Ethereum classic comes because more or less both are of same class and origin and Ethereum classic is the second chance for those who missed Ethereum. Those who are wise will make an appropriate decision and invest well and other will just look everything from the fence and cry over the lost opportunity.

Comment

Revisiting this thread is now such a painful thing! $10 and yet no one was interested in it. Now, its challenging $200, it’s just unreal! Just imagine if anyone had invested even 1000 USD, it’d be $20000 by now!

It’s as crazy as it sounds but it’s all about the brave one. As fortunate always favors the brave and that’s what we need to really be looking at, if we are brave enough then we will be good enough.

Comment

Ethereum made a 10$ low and we looked at it and smiled. Now when it's sitting in 380$ and we are looking at it seems like ethereum is smiling back to us. Such is this digital world. We cannot possibly predict so much what might happen rather it's always good to research on the good coins and make a decision before its too late and we have missed the chance. So when ever any coin falls in value which is a good coin make sure you catch it at the right time and make the best use of it by properly diversifying your eggs into all the baskets.

Comment

The movement we have seen in last few months is something not describe able.

As it is easy to remember that when the year started, it was under $1000, but in just 6 months, it has gone up to $3000, it’s hard to catch where this is going to stop or go next, but got to admit that things are absolutely wild running and got to give credit to how it all has worked out so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X