No announcement yet.

Litecoin have the potential to be big?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Litecoin have the potential to be big?

There are so many Digital Currency that comes day in and day out, but most of them go nowhere and end up in zero value, so that’s why I am thinking whether Litecoin will be able to live up to that expectations or will it continue like most other digital currency has gone apart from BTC, so that’s why I will really like to know what you guys feel about it?

Same thing has been said over and over by all Crypto Currencies when they come new, but slowly all the fizz is out with time. In recent times, it’s Ethereum that’s one of the most popular Digital currencies to talk over, but yet we can’t really ever predict where things are going to land up, it’s something we need to guess, but we obviously don’t need to be crazy with guess work or else it can be very hard.

Comment

No, I don’t think and I completely disagree with people, I believe even if Bitcoin is to go away completely, it’s still not possible for any digital currency to rise. If Bitcoin is gone than every other digital currency too will drop down to zero value and possibly see it’s last ride, so any talks that Bitcoin going down means good for other digital is crap and is definitely not going to work that way, so no one can ever get to where Bitcoin is at present or in future.

Comment

This was the case when Litecoin initially started because at that time it was very hot property especially with the Bitcoin reaching to unthinkable heights, it obviously went across with increasing the popularity levels of other Digital currencies as well, but since then we have just seen the meter drop down and now it’s not that popular and even the potential level have reduced dramatically, so I will not suggest anyone to be investing in this, at least.

Comment

It’s all great to talk about this but just look at the price rate of Litecoin. I am sure this is going to kill any interest rate if there was first up. I think it’s completely because of bitcoin that we see such topics and people talking about next bitcoin, but most people have completely failed in realizing what made bitcoin like it’s today.

I believe the biggest strength for bitcoin growth was uniqueness and that’s not something you can copy which is why all other similar products are looking at the barrel while bitcoin still is on the mountain.

Comment

I think it’s good little investment, but nothing you really want to think of gaining too much out of. I believe it’s best if we go with something like 100-200 bucks and let it stay there for 1-2 years to maybe come out with come miracle like Bitcoins? But this is least likely to happen, but again life is really unpredictable to be saying the least, so that’s why I don’t think we need to think too far and too much over it.

Comment

Well, I have very much lost hope on this since I can’t see any reason with this been good anymore and I feel it’s unlikely that we will see the popularity grow in time to come, therefore, I will not call too many shots for this.

I consider many other eCurrencies ahead in the race already, so got be pretty much miracle sort to see it gaining steam again in time to come, but that’s highly unlikely.

Comment

May not be at current valuations and popularity. Litecoin started in the right earnest but did not make any much impact! With Bitcoin still leading and other good potential like Ethereum, surviving the competition does not seem easy! If people stop using it then it would become useless, but that is in the worst case scenario! Point is, with Crypto currencies you can never be sure though the same thing can be said of usual currencies issued by central banks

Comment

I am in agreement with Alexander. I too don’t have much hope or enthusiasm with Litecoin even though it might have still good market cap and valuations. But then again you can’t be sure of anything in the world of Crypto-currencies where the fluctuations are very high and you would have to be on your toes if you had invested very big!

It all then depends on your investment objectives. Just don’t risk too much in any asset!

Comment

Potential~ yes; Possibility~ less. Litecoin has long missed the race to the top and now others have overtaken and people’s perception might change and can further push it down, if they stick with the top three for a while! Litecoin though still has enough juice but would need a herculean effort to reach to the top and regain its lost spot! If conditions remain like this then Litecoin might be even pushed out of top ten and would even die a natural death!

Comment

Well as all my friends have mentioned here What I would like to say is Never stay long in anything Be it even bitcoins, Litecoins may go higher and higher but set your higher limit and grabbing at low and coming out at high is the best way than thinking of it to go very high Yes with the current pace it has potential to go high But how high no one can predict 30$ becoming 40$ is also a big high But again we need to look at all the news what it bears and the proceed.

Comment

Yes every coin listed has a potential to be big one day or the other. Same time it can even go down also. Keep in mind that bitcoin is the strongest coin as of now and we cannot predict so much from the current market situation.

When it comes to litecoin after getting added to coin base and have increased in its volume too much we cannot remove the dilemma of the coin getting even bigger with time. One more talk is that litecoin may surpass gold n silver and that's where bitcoin is currently sitting. So I guess that with all this news litecoin may make it up to the news soon.

Comment

No, I don’t see all that potential with Litecoin, I feel it’s pretty slow and low thing, so you can’t really put it into bracket of having huge potential. It is much better that we make investment on stuff like Ethereum, as they are far better and much more rewarding too. So, it’s what will help us with gaining and is what will help us with performance too, so we need to be watchful of all these things in order to gain.

Comment

Litecoin definitely was the next in line behind Bitcoin, but something happened to this and now LTC is not exactly that popular. I still feel it might become better in future and will be used a lot.

However, the point that will remain is that there are other options like Dash and Ethereum ahead, so that’s why I believe most people are going to pick that only and they are far more beneficial as well.

Comment

Yeah, there is chance but in recent times, I believe it has dropped a lot and that’s why it is not really right to put this in big league. It is obvious that we will see it gaining in future but still when you see Dash, Ethereum and others, it really makes you feel that Litecoin has missed the train and it’s unlikely that we will see it catching up, as it’s next to impossible in this field once you lose up the reputation and the marking.

Comment

Working...
                              X